Recent content by Achilleslastand

+
  1. A

Part of HUD disappeared

Part of HUD disappeared The Witcher medallion/stats icon vanishes as soon as I get in game but will reappear if combat begins. It was normal yesterday then I installed a reshade mod and now get this. I uninstalled the mod and still get the same issue. Any help or user ini tweak to fix this?
  2. A

HUD Scaling seems to be missing 16:10 support

Agreed, this needs a quick fix. Has anyone found any fix for this in the ini files?
  3. A

Installation/activation questions......

Installation/activation questions...... Just installed the boxed version of the game as well as galaxy/and downloaded the patch manually. Do I need to register the key that came with the game with GOG. And is this how you get updates/DLC?
  4. A

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

I have basically the same system as you but my GPU is an MSI OC R290. If I am not mistaken the R270x is just a rebranded 7870, which is the minimum AMD card.
  5. A

Valve offering paid mods

Actually Steam/Valve has been a monster from day one. Steam is a necessary evil and if it wasn't for a handful of games that are "steam only" I wouldn't have it installed on my computer. They too me are nothing more than a glorified digital game rental service with horrible customer service. I...
  6. A

Boxed copy question/s

Boxed copy question/s Since I am more interested in getting a physical copy than a digital I was wondering, will the game come with all the goodies such as everything that came with the boxed copy of 2? And every copy will be DRM free except for Steam correct?
  7. A

Yes of course it does.... The 9370 is what around 300$ ? Add to that the extreme power consumption and switching over to Intel is an easy choice.
  8. A

Just upgraded a couple of things and this is what i am going with for release. AMD FX 8350 8 Gigs Ram@1600 MSI R290 OC edition Samsung EVO 850 512 GB SSD 1 TB WD Black HDD Windows 7-64 The only piece that may be lacking is the CPU which when it comes to gaming can hold a candle to the better...
  9. A

So in your opinion 8 will be fine for this game and in overall are you of the opinion that 16 for gaming is overkill?
  10. A

Now the question I have is about the RAM. If the minimum requirement for RAM is 6GB and someone has only 8 isn't that cutting it somewhat close? Looking at my task manager is says I am using around 1.5 at idle. I was thinking of upgrading being that I have some extra cash anyway but I am...
  11. A

Ahh that makes me feel a bit better... Thanks!
  12. A

Well on the cards website it says it needs 600 watts. If you add the 125 watts needed from the FX 8350 that's pretty close to 750. Am I missing something because I would have thought the cards TPD would be around 250 or so and surely not 600.
  13. A

Yes its a Smart M Series 750
  14. A

I have this card in mind http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125726 to replace my HD 7870 and the only concern I have is my PSU having needed a upgrade as well. My PSU is a Thermaltake 750 but my CPU is an AMD 8350 which uses around 125 TDP if I am not mistaken.
  15. A

Well if 6 GB is the minimum required and you have 8 isn't that cutting it close with adding w/e else you might be running in the background. Me thinks it may be safer to upgrade to 16 GB just to be safe. Now my HD 7870 GPU I know will need an upgrade for sure.
Top Bottom