Recent content by AdiQman2

+
  1. AdiQman2

A New Saga Begins

101: How to artificially pump up your company's stock value
  2. AdiQman2

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

I cant even start a new game as all characters are pitch black. I know this is related to AMD drivers, but last time I tried to reverse them my PC janked up, so I will not risk doing it again, especially for a "game" like CP2077. this is a sad joke for me. Guess there is no playing till 1.51, if...
  3. AdiQman2

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

Doesnt change the fact that all of that sholud have been added a year ago, if not avaiable day one. Sorry, but for me its way too little way too late
  4. AdiQman2

IMPORTANT PRODUCTION UPDATE

they had a whole year, so many days, so many oppuurtunites to "make this right". I dont think CDPR deserve any more chances
  5. AdiQman2

IMPORTANT PRODUCTION UPDATE

looks like CDPR fell form grace to levels of your EAs and Bethesdas, you just cant belive anything they say
  6. AdiQman2

Patch 1.2

I think we have to stop asking "when they will fix the game", and get real by asking ourselves "is that even possible for CDPR to fix so fundamentally broken game" without pulling out "No Mans Sky 2.0" type of stunt.
  7. AdiQman2

Patch 1.2

I have to admit, CDPR managed to pull off an impossible taks. They really improved Cyberpunk 2077, from unfinished, sale bin tier scam-of-a-game they had elevated it to the level of another flawed, meiocre Far Cry 3 clone. That is an improvement with a capital "I" nontheless.
  8. AdiQman2

Aktualizacja 1.2 – lista zmian

Jedno trzeba redom przyznać, dokonali ogromnej poprawy, z niegrywalnego gniota unieśli Cyberpunka do poziomu kolejnego bylejakiego klona Far Cry 3.
  9. AdiQman2

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

We shall see how much of those "patchnotes" are a lot of baloney, and how much will break the game even further
  10. AdiQman2

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

It obviously is not all, but if they though that they will show work they are the most proud of (which what they showed is just laughable BTW), then I am seriously concerned. Everything about CDPR is recently "half-assed". They released half-assed game, to which they released a half-assed...
  11. AdiQman2

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

So basically it took you 4 goddamn months to increase police spawn distance, add speedoslider and keybinding option. What a joke. It really looks like fixing open fracture with a bandage
  12. AdiQman2

Where is the news for 1.2 ?

Guess this is it in terms of "commitment" and "keeping up the promice". I bet my ass they will fart out something "hotfixish" and slap "1.2" sticker on it this week. And Im truly scared that that will be all in terms of "long term support" as the game is too broken at its fundations. They will...
  13. AdiQman2

Hotfix 1.04

language still resets to english every time I startup the game
Top Bottom