Recent content by adridu59

+
  1. A

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt concert giveaway on GOG.com!

Oh wow, seems I missed it by an hour. Sad!
  2. A

Thronebreaker Gameplay — 37-minute walkthrough

Nice! How demanding are the graphics? Can I play on my laptop's UHD 620 or does it need a decicated gfx card?
  3. A

What if I don’t want play for a punk?!

CD Projekt makes story-driven games. Now if you don't set some personality traits of your characters, there's no way you can write dialogues for them. You end up with a game like Skyrim where the main character doesn't talk and has no personality (remember at the beginning of skyrim when an NPC...
  4. A

Seriously, CD Projekt?

Seriously, faerpoint?
  5. A

CDPR must hate PS4- dlc missing again

So you bought a console and complain that its proprietary download system is slow… its a bit like buying an Xbox and complaining that it can’t play in 1080p (CDPR’s fault?? ?). Somehow you have to ask yourself why you bought this platform if you can’t sustain its drawbacks.
  6. A

Why is Radovid in Oxenfurt?

What I'm going to say is probably only tangent to the thread's topic but, I generally felt Oxenfurt was rather empty. There just wasn't much things happening inside the city... sad thing since I had high expectations for the academy, which we cannot visit in the end.
  7. A

CDPR must hate PS4- dlc missing again

if everyone knows it gr8 whats the problem
  8. A

Knew they'd nerf.

I use Igni+Axii build mainly and Igni still useful, just not cheated as it was before.
  9. A

Quest Bug - Dirty Funds

1.07 completed the stuck entry in the log for me.
  10. A

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Taking off pants is for the weak nordlings
  11. A

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

For me it was also because the end was very abrupt (but this was discussed in other threads).
  12. A

Your opinion needed: Developer Spotlights

I would like to see something like dev diary where many members of the team can say their feeling towards launch and what was their main concerns during making of the game etc. Besides that I would like to see Michal Stec featured if he wants to do that.
  13. A

The Last Wish: talk to Yennefer stuck

The Last Wish: talk to Yennefer stuck In the quest The Last Wish, I am told to talk to Yennefer at the gates of the village after engaging the quest. Right after starting the quest, instead of going on with it I just fast travelled elsewhere. After fast travelling I started hearing the dialog...
  14. A

Paid DLC beyond Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine...

Then mod it, as soon as they rls the tool.
  15. A

Roleplaying in Witcher 3 is very limited. Far too limited for a 2015 game than needs a GTX970 and a quad core.

Yeah... talking of "charming" the griffon... lol. Plus if you start thinking like this every monster may have a reason to live... maybe he just wants to eat, maybe it's the humans that disturb it. But then Geralt is not a Witcher so this is not what the game is about.
Top Bottom