Recent content by Allistre

+
  1. Allistre

Let it rain!

Well Draconifers is known for only playing Nilfgaard. He doesn't touch other factions. He probably doesn't want weather because it has nothing to do with Nilfgaard.
  2. Allistre

Gwent Content Creators

Just lol. I had to check out your site after hearing those names, it didn't disappoint either!
  3. Allistre

Gwent World Masters #1

Damn what a line-up! Those are all the greatest Gwent players I remember. This masters tournament might even revitalize Gwent esports to levels of viewership we saw in Beta, I mean everybody loves Lifecoach right? I'm definitely going to watch, even if it's mostly for nostalgia.
  4. Allistre

Gwent World Masters #1

Yeah most of the Gwent pro players from back then are not even playing anymore. Lifecoach made a long video about how dissappointed he was with Homecoming Gwent, and how he thought all the strategy and potential that Gwent had was gone. I guess it makes sense that Lifecoach is back if he's...
  5. Allistre

Gwent World Masters #1

Wait what? Season ONE? Did they delay it 1 years or 3 years? I remember watching season 1 in 2018. Did they change the name of the circuit or something and this is a new rebooted masters? I don't even remember the contestants from way back then in 2018, is that why life coach is coming back...
  6. Allistre

What type of GWENT content do you enjoy the most?

You guys should have another Gwent Art contest. It's been about 3 years since the last one right? I remember there were dozens of great entries and it was fun seeing all the art styles. My favorite one didn't even place or get mentioned, that's how many great ones there were. My favorite:
  7. Allistre

This Week in GWENT 13.03.2020

Yeah Beta TWIG was so lit.
  8. Allistre

I think Gwent is imbalanced. Devs need to listen more.

What happened to point #5? But seriously, these are all things that we have been saying on the forums for years now. I see you in here often calling anyone who is ranting a whiner and complainer, but once you've seen constructive posts like the one you just made go unheeded for years, you start...
  9. Allistre

Opinions on Gwent's Current State

McBeard isn't just a steamer though, he's also a castor. Meaning he's on the game's payroll. So when someone like that comes out and says he's lost all interest in Gwent, it's kind of a big deal in terms of the games image. His main complaint is that Gwent doesn't have a clear roadmap like its...
  10. Allistre

Returning players

I think Gwent has become a dumpsterfire too and I've been playing 4 years now. Your poll is a bit weird though, because the game right now is definitely better than Homecoming, but nowhere near as good as Beta. So it's hard to answer. That's because Homecoming cut out all the mechanics of...
  11. Allistre

Rank CDPR games.

1. Beta Gwent 2. Witcher 3 3. Witcher 2 4. Witcher 1 5. Thronebreaker 6. Gwent HC Beta Gwent was so far ahead of it's time. I doubt there will ever be another CCG that can live up to the potential that Gwent used to have. It's not that the new Gwent HC is the worst thing ever, it's just that...
  12. Allistre

Please do something with the witcher trio

Haha what? the fact that there are like 300 of these unplayable cards lying around is proof that the balancing is more horrible now than it ever was.
  13. Allistre

About Nilfgaard's Reveal Archetype

They didn't try to port anything. In beta Reveal you could flip cards in the opponents hand over and manipulate them. They dumped that whole concept at Homecoming and decided to make Reveal into the Joust mechanic from Hearthstone.
  14. Allistre

Will Gwent ever change?

I find it hilarious that Spyro is acting like he played during beta. He's a newer player who has said he never played beta before. Like at 16:04 he starts talking about how matchup dependent beta was, but everyone who played back then would know it was the complete opposite of what he's...
  15. Allistre

"How do we fix Gwent", part 413: Artifacts

The idea to give artifacts armor durability is as old as Homecoming itself. I think that was the most popular suggestion to fix artifacts. I'm all for the idea, but considering that CDPR never went for it in the past it's probably never gonna happen.
Top Bottom