Recent content by Aloen

+
  1. Aloen

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

To preface, I say this as someone who desperately wants more Panam and Aldecado content and started his 3rd run last night. I love this game and want more. But let's not put too much pressure here. Their goal, as clearly stated this week, has been bug fixes. I wouldn't be terribly surprised...
  2. Aloen

I am having fun. Are you?

Yeah, I'm a lefty - totally fine. I don't know why you'd need to remap keys. If they've spent all this time resisting learning a mouse with their right hand I guess that makes sense, but just gotta bite the bullet and learn it the way everyone else has. To answer the thread - having a ton of...
  3. Aloen

Speaking as a man with two arms that turn into giant blades whenever I want and x-ray eyes, that's less of an issue in this time than you may think.
  4. Aloen

Awesome, you got her going off on Saul. I think English Panam sells it better, but it's a fun comparison.
  5. Aloen

Thanks! That's a very different sound. I'd assumed she's be rougher, not more gentle sounding.
  6. Aloen

Do you have a youtube link? I've been trying to find it but I can't seem to locate any examples, which is a real shame - I'd like to see how the character is brought to life.
  7. Aloen

There's a lot of ways the ending can turn out, and some of those are determined by what you've done earlier in the game. 1610637705 And are we counting Takemura's fate as a romance?
  8. Aloen

Sorry to hear that. Have you considered Cyberpunk?
  9. Aloen

I was a Corpo, so can't say about street kid. They don't treat you any differently. The biggest dialogue difference is you get to say something different when they give you the Jacket. At one point Panam also mentions seeing you feeling the same loss she did with you both having no clan.
  10. Aloen

Finished my nomad playthrough to compare to my Corpo - honestly, I think the Nomad is marginally better than Corpo when it comes to relating to the Aldecado's, so I think that one is the best, but it's only marginal, no one is robbed of the experience by playing another origin. This one I ran...
  11. Aloen

I don't think so - the first time through I don't think I answered any texts (because once you have 50 unread texts it's time to just throw the phone away), it seemed to only care about in person interactions.
  12. Aloen

We want her to spend more time with the character, not become increasingly more worried about the fanbase. ;)
  13. Aloen

I totally did. I won't even edit, I own the shame. Ok, I'll edit to clarify.
  14. Aloen

Don't be discouraged. It's not going to change the plan, it'll just take a bit longer. They'll deliver. Why would they not release expansions when they know they can make money off them? It'll be fine, it's just a bit of time here. I am disappointed to see the multiplayer update - I don't...
  15. Aloen

Ah, ok, couldn't make it out. That makes way more sense.
Top Bottom