Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Thanks for the reply mate. How were the conversations with Panam as a Nomad? Anything different? Also, do the Aldecaldos react different to you when you are a Nomad compared to a Street Kid?

I was a Corpo, so can't say about street kid. They don't treat you any differently. The biggest dialogue difference is you get to say something different when they give you the Jacket. At one point Panam also mentions seeing you feeling the same loss she did with you both having no clan.

"Hey V! I see Arizona from here."
photomode_13012021_080549.png

Sorry to hear that.

Have you considered Cyberpunk?

Oh! What is this Cyberpunk game you speak of? Tell me more lol

Sorry to hear that, but gladly that was only the leg. Cyberpunk, DA, TES, Fallouts and so on

Another mention of this mysterious Cyberpunk game, it is as if this game has a certain character in it that would make people want to replay the said game. Might check it out :coolstory:

I'll probably start Pathfinder again, I'm in the mood for making a kingdom. Unless the patch that is about to drop brings substantial fixes for CP2077

What would be more interesting than putting the lives of important characters at risk, and the possibility of them dying, would make the game more complete, just like the mission where you save or don't save Takemura.
I don't want Panam to die, I'm just saying that putting the possibility of Panam dying if you didn't choose the best options would make the game much more interesting. And it would increase replayability. Not just Panam but Judy / River / Kerry / Viktor / Misty.

The game didn't give you a chance to Save Jackie and Evelyn, and the game was supposed to have important decisions that would have consequences.

Slap Fingers or don't slap Fingers.

Excuse me, you mean just knock Fingers the fuck out.

I mean, there are choices throughout the game some better than others. But the problem is that more than not they are rather superficial.

The best branching/consequences choice you have in the game is the Maelstrom/Militech choice at the start of the game

You're right. About that Maelstorm mission - as far as I know, that one has 8 possible outcomes. Also you can get rid out of Dum-Dum, Brick and the rest and in Totentanz you will meet some crazy Maelstrom girl.
Fingers at least try to help Evelyn as much as he can (I know he is weird as hell).

You can save Takemura or leave him - but if you save him and don't go Arasaka way he will commit seppuku (or that way it sounds). You can help and save most people from the game, don't kill anyone. But guess what V? You have only 6 months to live, watching the pain of your friends and loved ones.

You're right. About that Maelstorm mission - as far as I know, that one has 8 possible outcomes. Also you can get rid out of Dum-Dum, Brick and the rest and in Totentanz you will meet some crazy Maelstrom girl.
Fingers at least try to help Evelyn as much as he can (I know he is weird as hell).

You can save Takemura or leave him - but if you save him and don't go Arasaka way he will commit seppuku (or that way it sounds). You can help and save most people from the game, don't kill anyone. But guess what V? You have only 6 months to live, watching the pain of your friends and loved ones.
V must not forget about himself and the people who became his family and the girl he loves and who loves him. The main principle of CP world - don’t try to save whole world (cause NC doesn’t want to be saved) - save yourself and your nearest people. So Panam and aldecaldo are those nearest people who wil stand next to V in any hard times.
Post automatically merged:

:cry: :sad: :sad: Devs please, just hear community, don’t take Panam away from V in future expansions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom