Recent content by Alts-Gamer

+
  1. A

How many people will stop playing the game based on new changes?

You only need to think on how to use new patch and not just say that it will not work the previous way. Yeah, it will not. However, I can invent right now dorf spam strategy: -3 x Mahakam Defender -3 x Agitator that spawns random Bronze dorf. -Dennis Cranmer -Yarpen Zigrin -Barclay Else...
  2. A

Consume is the big thing now!

I would suggest to include Yen into this deck. In almost any matchup apart from Dagon swarm and mirror it is about 30+ buff for you. If the opponent is going to swarm and you know it you can use offensive yen which breaks Dagon pretty hard if you find the right moment to use it. I also really...
  3. A

Hot Fix for Grave Hag

Running Ciri, Frightener and Ocvist. Had 85% winrate (about 50 matches) last weekend with consume based on Grave Hag. Hit 4200 MMR with that. Grave hag is cool card. But I think you guys missed your chance with this strategy because currently there are too much Radovid control which counters...
  4. A

Is the community becoming terrible?

Too many kids around, you know.
  5. A

"The Stack" in Gwent [Timing of Multiple Effects]

With the amount of effects in this game it is hard to have "general rule". If you are interested in finding out priorities for specific cards you can use third tab of this document: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...F78N0/pubhtml# It indicates only priorities and you should know when card...
  6. A

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

I am 4100 mmr. Possess 70% of whole collection. Did not pay. Free to play at its brightest. Kudos CDPR.
  7. A

Gwent: The witcher card game hotfix is now live!

There are too many people around bitching about your great work, CDPR team. So I decided to leave a feedback in your support. I am at 3900 MMR and I can see a lot of different decks around. This is close to top 1000 and there are really several archetypes per each faction out there. It is...
  8. A

Why can all leaders be deployed now?

Deploying a leader gives CDPR additional tool to tweak their power - leader own points. They clearly expressed this thought on stream and I think this is actually a good idea. There is leader with extremely powerful ability? Okay, he will have 3 points. There is someone with specific ability...
  9. A

Share Your Weird/Unusual Matches

This is not mine but it deserves to be in this thread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikxMdCwsv_4 It is quite boring and you can immediately go to something like 45:00 or even 50:00. Thats hilarious :D Only friend match and never achievable in real game in full. Still made me laugh.
  10. A

Gwent beta live stream with developers 03.07.2017

Somewhere in this interview: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/155363714 It was promised, quote: "to show some love to ST". Edit: oh I see you have already been answered. sorry.
  11. A

Созрел ли форум для турнира?

На самом деле не вижу смысла изобретать велосипед. Вот тут можно найти готовый организованный турнир с символическими призами, и не один: http://gwentlemen.com.s3-website.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/upcoming/
  12. A

Кантарелла, неудобная замена

Плюсую. Еще с ЗБТ хотел отправить фидбек по поводу понимания текста "завершить выбор". Когда привыкаешь то уже и не читаешь а для новичка это совершенно неочевидно.
  13. A

Вероятность выпадения карт, донат и как играть если карт нет?

Ну... да..., это щедрая политика. 2 недели это немного. Кто-то зажрался.
  14. A

Созрел ли форум для турнира?

Ну. В целом почему бы и нет. Зовите если что. Я в деле. Условия неважны, потом придумаем. Но подождать патч который уберет этого ********* медведя все же стоит. я думаю. и может погоду еще забалансят получше.
  15. A

Game Chat (Request) Thread

Adding chat will add mechanic of bluffing as well. I do not know how this will look like but saying that his row is vulnerable to Gigni could play on his nerves af. Even if you dont have one.
Top Bottom