Recent content by Ancient-Red-Dragon

+
  1. A

unable to mill card after new patch

Is this problem considered to have been fixed now? For me I still have the same problem and there's been no changes to it. I still cannot mill my cards.
  2. A

unable to mill card after new patch

Every time I try to mill my cards, a message pops up in-game which says: "Mill Spare Cards Failure. An issue was encountered while completing this request. Please try again." Yet no matter how many times I try again, the exact same message pops up, and my cards will not be milled. I have...
  3. A

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

I don't see how I'd be able to post a screenshot, as it happens way too fast. From the time it starts to happen, until the time when it has finished happening, less than 2 seconds of real-time have passed. Therefore, by the time my fingers reach out to the keys needed to take a screenshot, the...
  4. A

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

I am a new to the game and I have a question about mechanics that I don't understand at all. A few times I was saving my best cards in my hand, and then after a turn ended (or during the middle of my turn, I'm not exactly sure when it happened) those cards just exploded while they were in my...
  5. A

Game locks me into wrong resolution

So I logged onto Gwent today to see if anything changed in regards to the issue in the OP. Now the game correctly lists 1280x1024 as my resolution, and allows me to change to lower resolutions. Yet despite those changes, regardless of what I set the resolution to with the in-game settings, the...
  6. A

Game locks me into wrong resolution

Game locks me into wrong resolution I am playing on PC. For me the resolution setting of Gwent is locked at 1280x720. However, my monitor actually has a higher resolution of 1280x1024. Since the game prevents me from setting the proper resolution for my screen, it is essentially unplayable...
Top Bottom