Recent content by Angeli_Ivan

+
  1. Angeli_Ivan

About the number of contracts

but I can't see new round of Dandelion, Aretuza and Regis contracts - I can see them when I search for them, but not on the list without searching
  2. Angeli_Ivan

About the number of contracts

How many contracts do you have? I have bought all Journeys, all add-on extra games (my way of supporting a good game) - and I only have 900+ possible contracts - I see some people I play against have 1200+ I also find some contracts like from new round of Dandelion journey, in search, and I can...
  3. Angeli_Ivan

Baldur's Gate III

@MartineDee I have an extra one: I have never met a girl in real life, that loved Baldur's Gate - exept once, and she mentioned it after we had sx, which made it even more impressive - I was so pleasantly suprised that I wanted to talk for hours - and this girl was totall opposite of stereotypes...
  4. Angeli_Ivan

Baldur's Gate III

Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 are my favorite games of all time. Every year I play one of them (including Icewind Dale 1 and 2, they are, more or less, the same game, diferent story:) First time I playe dBaldur's Gate 1, in 1996, I didnt; even own a PC, I played in celler of a friend, and it took me...
  5. Angeli_Ivan

Winter event starts today!

maybe, at the end of winter event, all the extra cones we earned could be transfered to keys? This would reward nicely players who are active, and we can never have enough keys
  6. Angeli_Ivan

Patch Notes 9.5

so what is it? the jurney? :) Hopefully it is a skin, not like last time :)
  7. Angeli_Ivan

Harvest of Sorrow Reveal Schedule

super, more content is always a good thing :)
  8. Angeli_Ivan

Season of the Dryad begins!

I play only with monsters, from day 1 (just enjoying each fraction untill I get everything from it), and I play Banish with them, and win 90% of cases - so NG is not unbeatable, especially as almost all I play against is NG - and with my deck (hand picked cards, non-devotion), the only time I...
  9. Angeli_Ivan

TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

hi, I have a question: I would like to buy and play all previous journeys for rewards (skins and keys). Is this possible? I see in my contracts page that, under Journey, I still have all previous contracts listed - same goes for season, and seasons repeat themselves after some time So, will...
  10. Angeli_Ivan

Aretuza Journey begins!

omg, yes, the screaming was such a problem for me, as I usually listne music loud, and every time I load Gwent I have to run to it to tone it down I really disliked screaming everything else was ok :) Like I mentioned, A LOT of people are really dissapointed with leader skin missing and are...
  11. Angeli_Ivan

Aretuza Journey begins!

I think that CPR seriously overestimated interest for boards, coins and avatars. Hard Core fans will support no mater what, as seen in previous comments, but most of the profit comes from casual fans, like me, and for most people, collecting is the driving point, collecting and upgrading - there...
  12. Angeli_Ivan

The GWENT WitcherCon Festival has begun!

what a lovely suprise, when I opened the game today - I thought something went worng, when I started receiving rewards for "playing one match" :) It is lovely how the CD Project Red team works on this game, makes it easy for us to reward them with extra purchase (I never do that, ever, this was...
  13. Angeli_Ivan

Triss has started her Journey!

thank you
  14. Angeli_Ivan

Triss has started her Journey!

"No boundaries. Continue your Journey progression beyond level 100 and receive extra rewards along the way!" what are extra rewards? usual (ore, scraps etc) or unique to the skin?
Top Bottom