Recent content by Aniketos

+
  1. Aniketos

The mox helped me in a random fight, I want more of this

When I met Dex for the first time, there was a major gun battle happening across the street between the Tygers and the Cops. I flanked the Tygers and ended up getting blasted by the cops. It was quite shocking really.
  2. Aniketos

Sweet Screenshots - In Game

Huh! Did not know that! Thank you for the very brief history lesson :) .. and I actually really like that outfit. It is my V's casual city drive outfit.
  3. Aniketos

Cyberpsycho questline is so bad :(

Ah! I am sadly not too familiar with the major arcana sadly. But next time I playthrough I will definitely take more time in working through the cards. Thank you for the info. And yes, I also agree that they definitely were not placed randomly. I when I collected the last one (without getting...
  4. Aniketos

Show me your outfit of choice!

Here are a couple of outfits that my V wore early on when playing. I have quite a few more I plan on showing off once I pull them off of my PS4:
  5. Aniketos

Phone Bug | Delamain

So, Delamaine was bugged in the Fixer screens for quite a while when I did its first gig to fetch the other cabs. It was not there before but it was certainly there afterward. Then later, Delamaine asks you to help deal with all of the new personalities that you chased around in the previous...
  6. Aniketos

Is this when you are working your way through a building? I noticed that they just stay in their area unless the guards in your vicinity spot and and starting trying to fight you, then the others make their way to you. Sometimes, I take out the guard who was alerted and then stay hidden...
  7. Aniketos

Sweet Screenshots - In Game

Here is my V hanging out around Night City:
  8. Aniketos

What is the point of playing non-lethal?

Really??! In my first cyberpsycho encounter I killed him. I told Regina I took him down and she was not happy that I killed him. She said something to the effect that she was NOT happy but that they will collect the body and see what they can glean from it. Since then, I have been working hard...
  9. Aniketos

Cyberpsycho questline is so bad :(

Is it best to do the Tarot Cards as you work through the Gigs in specific areas of Night City? The other night, I just worked through all of the Tarot cards straight through. Now I am wondering if that was not such a good idea. As for the Cyberpsychos, I have been wondering if it really is an...
  10. Aniketos

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

No multiplayer. This game needs a LOT more love for the single player and fixing of the current base game. In all honesty, if there is multiplayer, I want it cross platform and the ability to play alongside my friends instead of against. Maybe something similar to Ghosts of Tsushima?
  11. Aniketos

[POLL] Does finishing quests feel rewarding to you?

This is the same for me. If I can find more info when scrounging around during a side Gig or Main Gig, it adds a LOT more context to the situation and often opens up different dialogue options. It took me 5 hours of gameplay to figure this out when I was playing the prologue. Since then, I...
  12. Aniketos

That is pretty cool! I have not encountered that after roughly 75 hours of gameplay myself. Personally, I love the Mox out of all of the gangs. Tyger Claws and Valentinos come in 2nd and 3rd. The Mox are easily my favorites. I personally want to ride around Night City with the Mox who guards...
  13. Aniketos

Images of bugs to correct. Help the CDPR work team

It is a pain to report bugs as a PS4 player. I have to take a screenshot, then attach a USB stick to the PS4, download the screenshots and upload them to my laptop. Then, I sift through them, pick out the ones I need to use to report, give them unique labels and send them and the bug report to...
Top Bottom