Recent content by Arcafonk

+
  1. Arcafonk

What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

A little before for me, after that Jackie & Claire dialog, when I finally realised that the item list of shops & restaurants were filled with random food & drink items, instead of being carefully designed, then, pulling that string, understanding that food & drink items have no purpose in the...
  2. Arcafonk

Dying punk or Night city parkour

There is still small adjustements to make the game better there, but parkour is really more satisfying than other parts of the game, I agree. I also wonder why they did not pushed the game a little toward that direction, since it shows unexpected strengthes there. They could have made a few...
  3. Arcafonk

Your favorite song from the OST

V Limo (new donk shitty) (sorry j/king, that's gopnik hardbass from Katana Zero :p) That would be Wushu Dolls, The Rebel Path, Мусорщики & Cyberninja for the OST. For radios... Dunno much : the cars don't fade out but cut abruptly, so cuts the immersion, and the radio music is not played during...
  4. Arcafonk

Cyber Engine Tweaks [on Nexus again]

That's what 99.99999% of users does. I don't know why you don't want to be "played".
  5. Arcafonk

top 10 favorite games

I got it but the advice is real : the first mount & blade have lots of mods and the second "felt" basic six monthes ago. I'm waiting for it to mature like a good wine. I wonder how it is now.
  6. Arcafonk

top 10 favorite games

No Mount & Blade, @simon_brooke ? Is it too much of a Pirates! evolution so it can't be on your list ? (if you like authors, and unguided gamedesign, try Fez, and Dark Soul 1 :) )
  7. Arcafonk

Important Update

You're still talking for compagnies that have an IT service. We're BYOD, and in our small startup, it's a western here. We're good enough to know our stuff, but if we employ 10 dudes suddenly, with newcomers that security will be lost (it is allready under monitoring for certain persons)...
  8. Arcafonk

top 10 favorite games

Don't get spoiled too much then :) Too bad you can't play on computers. There's still plenty of good games on consoles : there is an indie scene on console that did not exist 13 years ago, through digital distribution, but you will miss games with political or adult themes there. If you have...
  9. Arcafonk

Important Update

Most of people ask themselves the same question. You have to be very sure of yourself to pay that amount of money for sources, especially in front of everyone in the world. The asked sum seems pretty naïve. Sure, its worth for CDPR is over than that amount of money, and they allready have it...
  10. Arcafonk

Important Update

There was also that hack on the old forum, years ago after TW3. It is said the hacker team / individual used a 0 day, so I won't accuse CDPR of laxism here.
  11. Arcafonk

Important Update

@Casualclick In those lockdown times, you have to train them in urgency for compagnies that didn't allow homeworking. You say it's easy to prevent. Yes, on site, of course. But once they just use internet clients to check for mails instead of, for exemple, intraweb), and ask Robert from the...
  12. Arcafonk

Important Update

This is science fiction to me. Users do make mistakes. IT of firms usually know their job, especially in software developpement. Being devOp, it's what I see these days. 95% of my hack tentative requested by my client usually fails, so "basic" hygiene exists. Each external hack tentative I saw...
  13. Arcafonk

Important Update

They must be in their forties, or wiling to make it think so. It's been 10 years no one use the word. Still, that version of TW3 was announced by CDPR, on this very site : proof. All we can supose is they are talking about that, no ?
  14. Arcafonk

top 10 favorite games

Last 13 years were filled with good games ! You should try Portal 2, Street Figther 4, Super Meat Boy, Fez, Civilization 4-5-6, Skyrim, Dark Soul 1-2-3, Zelda Breath of the Wild, etc etc etc :)
  15. Arcafonk

top 10 favorite games

What a tough question. Next year it will change I guess, but... "Mainstream" top X, in random order : Cybernator (us) / Valken (jp) Chrono Trigger The Dig Streets of Rage 2 Tenchu III MGS 3 (best in the serie for me) The Witcher 2 or 3 (both) Final Fantasy 9 Medieval Total War 2 (or Shogun or...
Top Bottom