Recent content by archaven.84

+
  1. A

The new Gameplay Trailer for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is LIVE!

Just fucking glorious!. I want to be in the game. Now when VR fully materialize this is gonna be epic!
  2. A

Tasty chocolate! Oh my <33
  3. A

Those cards looks so much detail! Wondering how much time we will spend on those card games
  4. A

Wow this gonna be one of the best game in my book of records! Watching it again and again!
  5. A

Looks awesome! That cliff! Looks so different from downgrade version :)
  6. A

Witcher 3 First 15 minutes gameplay!

They should have made that roll or dodge or block to cost stamina. That would be the best way to discourage spamming. Have they removed that?
  7. A

Just saw the video for few minutes. Rollspam is back?
  8. A

I like to ask.. Any spoilers in this video? I don't want to watch it if it has spoilers. Thanks
  9. A

PC mouse and keyboard controls

Kind of sad that CDPR don't really care about PC native controls that are KB&M.
  10. A

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

For games like Witcher 3 i would love to have physical as well. Sadly local retailers in my country don't carry retail for Witcher 3. I seriously have no idea why. I do have my Witcher 2 physical box (PC). I knew many PC gamers resort in buying PS4 version just for the physical. That's sort of...
  11. A

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

well if you want options why not buy the PC version instead of PS4? if you buy from GOG you are directly supporting CDPR. they get more profit AND you get to change your resolution to 720p and achieve 60fps. Not only that. You also have the options to tweak other settings like shadows, shaders...
  12. A

I'm excited

Everyone's excited. Well for one i wished time will be much slower. I have lots of games to play at the moment and CDPR can take their time to make the best possible game ever :)
  13. A

PC mouse and keyboard controls

Keyboard has lots of keys. The one that can easily used without moving the fingers are 1-4, Tab, Alt, Q, E, C, W, R, T, F and Space. Often without hotbars i will have to memorize what will be my preferences when playing the game. There are potions, signs, swords (steel or silver), bombs? This...
Top Bottom