1. Aris_Tarkus

Gwent is the true colletion card game

Would love to see these back in the game
  2. Aris_Tarkus

Updated Soundtrack available

Would much prefer a download myself...
  3. Aris_Tarkus

People that are older than the gaming generation

We had them in downtown Portland too. Magazines and newspapers from all over the world. Pinball machines and arcade set up iin one back room, poker in the other. Men would bring their kids in for a day. Load them up on game room tokens and then hit the poker tables.
  4. Aris_Tarkus

how many games and how long you are playing Gwent daily?

After taking a couple of months off and dropping to rank 9, I am back playing roughly 4 or 5 matches a day at various times. Playing all modes, though I am not really enjoying Draft much because of the actual 'draft' process.
  5. Aris_Tarkus

Why the person above you should be banned

Ban for mniddle of the roaders for not choosing high or low
  6. Aris_Tarkus

How to Beat it: Strategies for Defeating Pernicious Decks

My personal favorites, at least if playing Skellige are Dire Bear and Sigvald.
  7. Aris_Tarkus

Consistent Gwent Crashes

Well... 4 tickets in 4 days. Game is now crashing regularly when opening kegs (locks up after the first keg is opened), when changing leaders (across all factions and leaders), when viewing contracts, when reviewing the journey stream to see what is coming up regarding re.wards This is...
  8. Aris_Tarkus

From one of my all time favorite movies. Going to have to watch that again now.
  9. Aris_Tarkus

Oh for the good old days eh!? Computers without monitors, playing 3D tic tac toe on a teletype terminal hooked up to a time share system. That's where I started. How many players still remember what a Grue is? I must say though, that one of the games I used to play a lot, and enjoyed the hell...
  10. Aris_Tarkus

Now playing [music]

Currently hjigh up on my play list: The first and last ones need to be played really loud!
  11. Aris_Tarkus

Service Interrupted

Wow. I thought it was improved as I haven't had an issue since the release.
  12. Aris_Tarkus

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

The only time I don't give a GG is when I have passsed, the opponent has won, yet they continue to play 3, 4, 5 cards. Players that do that should not get rewarded. Would not be an issue if you could forfeit without loss of reward/experience.
  13. Aris_Tarkus

Ciri Fan Art Thread

Absolutely stunning.
  14. Aris_Tarkus

New Journey countdown

Hoping for someone/thing from Skellige or Nilgaard
Top Bottom