Recent content by Atletikus

+
  1. Atletikus

Update 2.0 date revealed!

It wasn't there a moment ago when I checked ^^ Speaking of builds. Noticed gunplay was conspiciously absent. In the current version of the game, it's not really playing well alongside any OS (Sandevistan, Cyberdeck nor Berserk), so hoping CDPR have given firearms something fun interactions to...
  2. Atletikus

Update 2.0 date revealed!

Great stuff. Psyched for the release! A 2.0 build planner was mentioned, anyone know where to find it?
  3. Atletikus

Do you think Phantom Liberty will be worth the price? Reasons?

Preordered long time ago despite swearing I wouldn't do so with the abysmal launch of the main game. That said, CDPR has proven their dedication to the game over time and has regained my trust as "one of the good ones".
  4. Atletikus

Perk system after Phantom Liberty

You won't be able to be the best at everything with the same character, and that is a good thing. It means your choices matter, makes character building much more interesting and your limitation will ultimately give your character more identity. That said, you'll be able to get closer in...
  5. Atletikus

REDstreams — brief summary and recap

I share that sentiment. Never was much interested in the police system since I didn't pick fights with or run over civvies. Much more interested in pure gang related stuff. One can only hope that the system is opened up so that police enforcement now includes reacting to prolonged gunfire...
  6. Atletikus

How to improve performance

If you're open for using mods there are several ways. Below is one. FidelityFx Super Resolution 2.0 at Cyberpunk 2077 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)
  7. Atletikus

Apartments rant.

Considering we can't even customize the color of vehicles, what we got with apartments was pretty good. I'm not a fan of pure roleplaying without mechanical or narrative links, and frankly too old to play dollhouse. Would very much like to see apartment be involved in something inspired the...
  8. Atletikus

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

Apparently it is updated and compatible. In my estimation, the modders usually do a better job at improving the game than CDPR and at a fraction of the time, haven't yet tested base 1.5 nor mod though so can't vouch for either. https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/2468?tab=description
  9. Atletikus

Did He, Really? {Claims that Keanu played CP2077)

Keanoooooo say it aint sooo! Of course Keanu is too cool to play video games. [...] Who cares?
  10. Atletikus

Is Cyberpunk 2077 the most dissapointing game of 2020? POLL

Cyberpunk is likely the most disappointing game in history. The crazy level of hype is about as culpable as the failure to deliver upon it though. Then again, CDPR are largely responsible for both. I largely enjoyed the game despite its many, many flaws. That is, until my 3rd game-breaking bug...
  11. Atletikus

So will athleticism leveling ever get fixed?...

Web search "xp athletics" and you will get tens of thousands of hits covering Cyberpunks failure to fix even the most well-known basic bug. It's a repeated source of outrage and commonly used as an indication of CDPR being either inept and/or just not caring all that much. Or maybe they simply...
  12. Atletikus

[POLL] How much are you willing to pay for the first expansion?

As much as it depends on the DLC itself, it depends even more on how much CDPR fixes the base game before releasing said DLC.
  13. Atletikus

Updated Roadmap

The shame drags out. At this point I suspect the developers to a significant degree are playing catch up with the modding scene. If only CDPR would use a little more of their deep pockets to hire more modders and incorporated their labour of love into the game, in particular gameplay...
  14. Atletikus

Any way to remove mist?

Try this:
  15. Atletikus

Not getting Quickhacks from Access Points

Well, your opinion and comparisons are weird in my opinion ;) To extend your "logic" in a consistent manner; why should non-nomads/non-engineers be allowed to drive NOMAD rigged vehicles? Why should non-weapon builds be allowed to use legendary weapons? Complain and you're a weirdo! Your beef...
Top Bottom