Recent content by Aveneo

+
  1. Aveneo

DELAMAIN no.21 not weaponized vehicle (combat mode)

Yeah, the letting yourself be driven by Delamain was more of a "nice to have" but in my opinion CDPR really missed a great opportunity by not making that missile launcher functional when they added those weaponized vehicles in 2.0. I mean, everything is already there. Animations and such; so all...
  2. Aveneo

What is the main point of the metro system?

What's the point of the metro system? :confused: You do realize that CDPR went to great lengths to make Night City as immersive as possible right? Heck, we also had several instances where an NPC would be driving us around while we were just a passenger. The ride with Dexter DeShawn, Delamain...
  3. Aveneo

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

I really suck at making cool characters so my V is effectively the default version. I think I only changed the skintone a little and made the freckles less pronounced. Sorry for the glare by the way. I'm using HDR and for some reason this makes screenshots much brighter than they are ingame...
  4. Aveneo

PETITION for Edgerunners final episode (Rebecca) - Warning SPOILERS!

Sorry for this (very) late reply. For some reason I can only access the Cyberpunk forums through an incognito window (GOG login has issues). But Rebecca does have a place at the Columbarium. Not sure if that was added with 2.0 but the entire crew now has a place there. Kiwi also has a spot...
  5. Aveneo

DELAMAIN no.21 not weaponized vehicle (combat mode)

AGREED 100%!!! Weaponized vehicles in Cyberpunk 2077 were a great addition but it felt so strange when the Delamain cab was not included. Heck, we can even see the missile launcher in the trunk so why was the Delamain cab not given a functional missile launcher? During the heist at Konpeki we...
  6. Aveneo

Should the next Cyberpunk have multiplayer?

Definitely a big fat NO! CDPR made their name because of their awesome singleplayer games and they really nailed it with both the Witcher series and Cyberpunk. I would hate for them to waste years just so that we get some watered down multiplayer where nothing matters. In Cyberpunk 2077 you're...
  7. Aveneo

CYBERPUNK 2077: ULTIMATE EDITION ARRIVES ON DECEMBER 5TH!

A real shame that this is just the base game (updated to patch 2.0+) and the Phantom Liberty expansion. Would have been cool if CDPR had added some extra gigs or such that they might have had in a near-ready-but-cut state and have someone finish those for this "Ultimate" edition (with existing...
  8. Aveneo

Yeah I know... As I stated "I do realize that the chances of Trigger and CDPR going along with it would be slim to none." :sad: Rebecca still is "best girl" though and she will live on in my heart for as long as I live. Still, I thought to make this petition (even though people and devs alike...
  9. Aveneo

Posted this in another thread but felt like it should have a place of its own; hence why I posted it as a separate thread here. Please don't hate me. ;) Now I absolutely LOVED the Edgerunners anime and was fine with the story as it unfolded. However, the only thing I found rather anticlimactic...
  10. Aveneo

Gender locked hairstyles.

I really want to romance both Judy AND Panam so we can be a trio of women! My bed in my apartment is big enough as well for 3 people! :sleep:
  11. Aveneo

A subtle change to give more depth to crafting and weapon customization with already existing assets (probably just return a cut feature)

Crafting in Cyberpunk2077 definitely felt very lacking and you could really feel as if more than half of it was cut prior to release. I would definitely love to have a more indepth crafting system where we could make our own modifications. I mean, we have a complete room in V's apartment with...
  12. Aveneo

Can we please get some heavy weaponry in the expansion?

In the Edgerunners anime the Animals who were chasing that Arasaka car had a shoulder-mounted missile launcher. I would love to have a weapon like that. It would likely have a very long reloading time but as an opener it could make for a nice entrance before you switch to a regular weapon. I'd...
  13. Aveneo

I want new houses.

More home options would be great. I mean, we get a brief access to V's original penthouse at one point but that's it. There's even mods out there where you can buy it and actually use it where they made it totally functional with bed, shower, and stash. If modders can do it, then CDPR should be...
  14. Aveneo

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

I may be a bit late to the party but I too was slightly disappointed with how after romancing her, she just stays in her apartment by the window and that's pretty much it. :shrug: I would have loved to take Judy out to dinner, sleep together, have her come over to my place, ride the...
  15. Aveneo

Sandevistan Visual Suggestion

Hmmm, while it was a cool effect in the anime series, I fear it would cause too much clutter in the game. Currently when opponents use it, we see it as them 'zipping' around and I think that is fine. What we basically see ingame is an exxagerrated slow-mo version so that we can keep up. I'm not...
Top Bottom