Recent content by Baldusha

+
  1. Baldusha

Patch 1.1, when?

On steam there is an updated scheduled for CP2077, any idea what is it about?
  2. Baldusha

Patch 1.1, when?

When is ready
  3. Baldusha

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

Yes thats the problem for me as well, it is the only game that give me this crashs, other games, heavy games, runs smooth.
  4. Baldusha

Dev leaked info ?

Well i gues we need to wait and see
  5. Baldusha

Dev leaked info ?

I agree with you and im suspisious as well, but this guy usually post good info, the only thing that i can do is hope that is true, because sounds promissing.
  6. Baldusha

Hi guys i dont know if could help or not, but i cap my fps on 30, and set the game on low or medium, note i was playing on ultra before hotfix 1.06 , but was crashing after very few minutes, now i can play again wittyhou any crash for the past 2 days.
  7. Baldusha

Dev leaked info ?

Hello all, I didnt read all the pages but if somebody post this video i apologize. That is the game that i wanted.
  8. Baldusha

Haven't crashed until now. 1.06 :(

Thank you i just did the verification, it was 100%, but unfortunally didnt solve keeps on crashing, but again thank you for try and give an option
  9. Baldusha

Hello all, after this patch the game became unplayable for me, i had issues before like minor crashes, that didnt bother me on my first playthrought , but right now is impossible to play, i cannot give few steps into the city that the game crashes, i just tried to run as administrator but no...
  10. Baldusha

Haven't crashed until now. 1.06 :(

Hi same here, i started a new game, and im not able to visit Viktor for the first time, when i park the car and start walking to his place the game crash on the middle of the street, if somebody has a quick fix for the crashes plese let us know.
  11. Baldusha

Hotfix 1.06

Thanks devs, we know that you are working really hard, happy holidays!!!!!
  12. Baldusha

Save files are corrupted

kkk i was about to post the same video , just watching the vid now, Im glad that people can see that, and not blindly defending everything, dont get me wrong i love the game even with the bugs, i wish that CDPR will fix everythint with time, but this kind of answer is pushing the good will of...
  13. Baldusha

I am having fun. Are you?

Besides bugs and crashes on pc is not that bad, so yes im having fun and loving the game, but looking foward the complete game
  14. Baldusha

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hello all im new here and im enjoying, but please i didnt see any Topic about communit thoughts and messages to the board and executives of CDPR, and since i cannot open a new topic, is it possible for somebody open one, im curios to see what will come, since there is much love for devs, i...
  15. Baldusha

9GB patch downloading PC

For me on steam 1.7 G almost finish. But dont you think is too small ?
Top Bottom