Recent content by Baresarkslayne

+
  1. Baresarkslayne

Unfair judgement sorrounding this game.

I agree with the OP. The game is good. It could still be great at some time in the future, it has the base to be great. But I also agree with some of the criticisms here. For example, it's RPG lite. The choices don't really matter, I don't think. Some of the perks are just percentage...
  2. Baresarkslayne

40 hours in and I too have never seen rain outside of specific missions. Tested with time skipping and here are the results.

Rain doesn't seem super common but I have had it running around the city just doing blue missions that pop up. My one issue with the rain is that when you go under a bridge, in order to not have it not rain under the the bridge (I would imagine), the sun will essentially come out as you pass...
  3. Baresarkslayne

Can't get over 60 - 65 FPS no matter what resolution or settings on PC

I updated the memory configuration file and it vastly improved my experience. My fluctuations are far less and my frame rates are consistently higher. I don't use RTX but most of the other settings are on high or ultra. I am packing an AMD 3700x and an RTX2080, 32 GB of RAM and running the...
  4. Baresarkslayne

Non-lethal Weapons sometimes kill

I was playing through the mission where you help the Monks, Sacrum Profanum. I had a bunch of EMP grenades so I figured I would try to fulfill the quest as they asked, without killing anyone. I only ever used the EMP grenades, but multiple enemies died, even when I reloaded and tried again. I...
  5. Baresarkslayne

Activity log for pickups, xp, messages etc

I would second this. Sometimes I just want to see how much XP I got and how much money, the weapons I pick up to bolster some cash. But it's desensitizing. I often go into my inventory to see I picked up several better pieces of armor and I just ignored it until that point. Usually I think...
Top Bottom