Recent content by Bartinga2077

+
  1. Bartinga2077

Cyberpunk 2077 Racing Chat

Haha, you should get a Twike. You can workout during driving. Not sure about car flips, but it's always worth a try.
  2. Bartinga2077

Yeah, that mostly. You're Morse Coding in a timely fashion to steer AND stabilize the car. The first controllers were the same. Had to tap the buttons to steer. Thought it was pretty awkward, especially seeing how smoothly my dad steered his car. Thank God for the analog stick, though, at the...
  3. Bartinga2077

Great run! You're exceptionally fast! Especially for a M&KB player. You improved the highway time yet?
  4. Bartinga2077

Haha, no need for hijacking, should probably just ask.
  5. Bartinga2077

Yeah, it shows titbits of inconsistencies her and there but it can suffice. When the checkpoints can be placed at will would be awesome.
  6. Bartinga2077

This guy's right up our ally. https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/14067?tab=description What do you think?
  7. Bartinga2077

I meant other racing games but yeah, offering an option can't hurt. Check this one out. Would you buy something like this? https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/images/86478
  8. Bartinga2077

Yeah, I saw it. Though, they allow us to do this, pretty sure they don't want to take this official, as it will most surely cause serious trouble for not only people their rigs, but also copyright and license infringements with elemental parties that hold what we are doing as a main topic in...
  9. Bartinga2077

Seems allowed in Istanbul. He made a bunch. In one of them he waits for a red light while a police officer looks at it, but doesn't do anything. Must be the coolest police over there. Great vids and shorts. Pardon my absence. I'm playing HFW & DD2 at the moment. Haven't played Cyberpunk in a...
  10. Bartinga2077

Check this guy out. He's driving his RC car on the public roads.
  11. Bartinga2077

Game is ruined for me

Try siding with Maelstrom instead by either hacking Militech's credchip, or paying for the bot yourself. If you don't attack anyone your tail should remain clear.
  12. Bartinga2077

Playing my heavily modded game - bug with black window in v H110 appartment

Remove the E3 Smart Windows mod. See if that fixes it.
  13. Bartinga2077

Patch 2.12

Much appreciated.
  14. Bartinga2077

Really updating a game for some stupid mouse function and breaking all the mods???

"REALLY UPDATING A GAME FOR SOME STUPID MOUSE FUNCTION AND BREAKING ALL THE MODS???" If on Steam, select, "Only update this game when I launch it". Then select for Steam to go offline, exit and restart it. You can then play the current version of the game and wait as long you want before...
  15. Bartinga2077

Patch 2.12

Greetings, @Vattier Will you please post the patch notes of supposedly patch 2.13? Would like to see what it contains. Thank you.
Top Bottom