Recent content by Bellator Pius Gratus

+
  1. Bellator Pius Gratus

The Witcher Remake is in development!

A dream we both share, Kinley bear. :coolstory: Music in The Witcher 1 is sheer magic that adds to the atmosphere of the original.
  2. Bellator Pius Gratus

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Great job devs! Never lost faith in you and I am ever grateful! :howdy: Now fix an "actual" walking pace, and let me customise my keyboard keys however I want. Please? :coolstory: The minute you do I will stop loiter around the streets of Watson-in-lockdown, and actually start playing the...
  3. Bellator Pius Gratus

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Hello CDPR. You are surely too busy to see this, but this is just my two eddies on the matter. I was glad, so glad, of the Cyberpunk 2077 release and so was my nephew. We got our CE's and installed it together and ventured as Nomads into Night City. Sure, there was the impossible...
  4. Bellator Pius Gratus

The mox helped me in a random fight, I want more of this

Thing is, I've helped police in shootouts several times. And they've never touched me. They've scolded me after saving their hides, yes, but not actually atacked me. Not even when I looted bodies right and left afterwards(including police killed by gangmembers). :beer:
  5. Bellator Pius Gratus

The mox helped me in a random fight, I want more of this

So this is a funny situation, totally reverse of what you experienced. I am 25 hours in(haven't played for three weeks now because of..stuff) but I've been to many firefights. Usually it is me helping the police, rescuing people from crime á la Watch Dogs. Unfortunately, I responded to a crime...
  6. Bellator Pius Gratus

Anyone else think ammo is too plentiful?

Considering I was in a shootout with some Tyger Claws suddenly going "click click click" with every weapon I do not agree. :giggle: Then again maybe my aim was(way) off and I had responded to many crimes that day. :coolstory: The scenario you want happened to me. Challenging, and I had to get...
  7. Bellator Pius Gratus

Key Remapping

So I haven't been in here for some time. Christmas and such. Let me just say that I have 25 hours played and I am really impressed and entertained by the game. In my last post I said I wouldn't leave the garage(Nomad) until I could flip an "F" to the F-key hardcoded binding. Well...:sneaky: I...
  8. Bellator Pius Gratus

Key Remapping

I love you devs, I really do! Thank you for releasing this awesome game! Not that I've managed to go check the engine of my car in the garage, yet(Nomad). You see, I will not go ahead until my keyboard keys are customised as I want them to be. I remember this issue five years back, playing...
  9. Bellator Pius Gratus

Can't play Cyberpunk as disabled person

I'm with you OP! Can't wait to use my own keyboard and mouse customisation. I do not like to be forced into someone elses idea of a setup. Especially when it's crap to anyone not born with all ten fingers. What say you, devs?
  10. Bellator Pius Gratus

Can you change your appearance after the initial character customization?

Considering Geralt's beard actually grows in Witcher 3, yes, this should be in Cyberpunk 2077. Barbers in Witcher 3 was a DLC though, and they released 16 of those, one or two at a time post game launch. Glad I have a backlog out of this world so the devs can improve upon the game.
  11. Bellator Pius Gratus

🍺Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic

Drinks all around! Drink up whatever you have and then have another on me! ......I finally got hold of my Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition! :beer:
  12. Bellator Pius Gratus

No Subway in Cyberpunk 2077

This is news to me. :eek: Considering it was featured in trailers and gameplay(as in you see the monorail go by) I am disappointed. Devs of Mafia 1 apparently had a lot of trial and error getting the trains to work and not derail( :sneaky:) the whole concept. I actually rode around the city...
  13. Bellator Pius Gratus

My rocky road to a getting a CE(Would you have done the same?)

I was going to post an answer to a thread, but thought, hey, this would be a nice poll about character strength. :D Preordering and getting hold of Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's edition has been quite a rollercoaster experience for me these last 18 months. Why two collector's you ask? Well, my...
  14. Bellator Pius Gratus

🍺Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic

What? There's no alchohol in it so adding a flame won't do shit. :p :coolstory: Alright alright. Give me a Rivian Kriek then. :beer:
  15. Bellator Pius Gratus

Cyberpunk 2077 - GOLD

I've never heard of this situation before. Delays, yes, for all kinds of reasons. Even heard of games arriving prior to release date. But gold is gold. It used to mean something, and originally going gold meant it would arrive on time. Ergo, no one said anything about going gold unless they...
Top Bottom