Recent content by BlunderMan

+
  1. B

Open PTR feedback

Is there no practice option? It's grayed out when I try to play a practice game.
  2. B

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales is now available for pre-order!

Any pre-order bonuses?
  3. B

Do you like 3D models of the leaders being on the board?

An optional 2D mode would be nice, and probably necessary if they make a mobile version. As is I'm kind of ambivalent -- I think I'll have to play a while and get used to them.
  4. B

Homecoming Reveal

Love the new look so much. Cards look like cards and not stamps, theme is consistent with The Witcher's universe. 3D board is interesting, would be nice to have a 2D option imo. Love that CDPR is listening to the fan community.
  5. B

Imlerith: Sabbath

Insta-lose two rounds unless you can immediately play mandrake or a lock. Just ridic this hasn't been nerfed.
  6. B

Greatsword win rate now 57.6%

The Houndsnout + Djenge Fret combo is pretty ridiculous.
  7. B

New info on Homecoming from Burza [RIP Gwent]

I'm going to keep an open mind here. 2 rows does show off the cards more, the aesthetic makes sense in terms of players sitting in a pub with cards in front of them. I'm not sure the 3-row setup added all that much strategy. Big downside is that all kinds of unintended things are going to...
  8. B

New info on Homecoming from Burza [RIP Gwent]

This sounds like a totally different game. Not that's necessarily a bad thing, but lol it's gonna take a year to work out all the balancing issues.
  9. B

Disappointed again......

Feel like people are too negative. This def solves two of the biggest problems with the game. Even as a SK player I think SK is overpowered, but that can be balanced down the road with a few tweaks.
  10. B

New video – Swap Update overview

Still no change to Ilmerith: Sabbath? Bleh. Still, very happy to see wardancer abuse fixed. This will definitely bring me back into the game after a long absence.
  11. B

How to fix Imlerith: Sabbath

At a bare minimum he should be doomed. Having to deal with him three rounds in a row is infuriating.
  12. B

Demotivate Forfeiting Games

This just seems weird to me. Like, in chess it's considered rude to continue to play out an obviously lost position and waste everyone's time.I don't see how it's fun for either side to continue on when the outcome is inevitable.
  13. B

2 rows instead of 3. Homecoming. [POLL]

Two rows seems like it's too extreme of a change and would be like starting from scratch. I do wish there was something that could be done to make the cards look more like cards and not stamps.
  14. B

Most wanted character(s)? (Book spoilers!)

There should be some lore around Shupe and his many exciting adventures.
  15. B

2 rows instead of 3. Homecoming. [POLL]

It would take some getting used to, but two rows would show off the cards nicely.
Top Bottom