Recent content by borzwazie

+
  1. borzwazie

My favourite game, now dead

I spent some time today talking with co-workers who like these sort of games, and they both *like* skill leveling. Their notion is "Now I can go everywhere on the map even at low level, before it was hard". I honestly can't get behind that at all, where's the sense of accomplishment? I told them...
  2. borzwazie

As an addendum to my post: I'm seeing there's world attribute scaling as well as enemy scaling? WTF. Why in the hell would you scale skill checks on locks, for example? You got better, but a lock got better along with you? It's a lock. It sits there. It doesn't go to college or stab gonks to...
  3. borzwazie

I am totally underwhelmed, to say the least. 1. Level Scaling? Really? So, what, the winos and bums scale right along with me? If you wanted more challenge, make the difficulty level scale more, not auto leveling enemies. LEVEL SCALING IS THE WORST IDEA EVER. 2. To make the storyline have any...
  4. borzwazie

If CP2077 is this bad, how bad will the DLCs and MP be?

What game are you guys playing? I ran into a big technical issue to start - I have an older CPU that wasn't supported. Another forum user found a fix, and I've been playing ever since. I have already noticed storyline branching, based on choices I've made. Fairly significant, I'd say. There's...
  5. borzwazie

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

People on older CPUs should really do the hex fix. I haven't had a single crash since I made that change. I have experienced other bugs, but no crashes. The fix for 1.04 is exactly the same as for 1.02, just using the newer 1.04 .exe file.
  6. borzwazie

The AVX fix (or whatever it is) has *not* been added to patch 1.04. However, the same fix still works even in 1.04, so you can re-edit the new Cyberpunk2077.exe file, re-apply the same hex edit, and that will fix the issue with older CPUs. I can't help you with the other crashes tho. I will say...
  7. borzwazie

Hotfix 1.04

In case no one saw this yet: if you have an old CPU, and you got version 1.04 now, the old hex edit trick still works. After my update, I tried to run the game and it crashed after I hit spacebar to continue my game (I'm in Night City now). The crash occurred immediately after I hit the...
  8. borzwazie

THANK YOU works perfectly.
  9. borzwazie

There are multiple bugs; there will be multiple fixes. These fixes will need to be verified and QA'd, and that takes time. It will be a few days, at the very least, before the most obvious issues are sorted out.
  10. borzwazie

Oh, I agree with you there, I was using the save/load workaround. Just don't expect CDPR to do anything about the bug, based on reports by those of us with older CPUs.
  11. borzwazie

What you're not getting is that those of us with older CPUs are being told by CDPR that the game doesn't support our CPUs. This is the official support line.
  12. borzwazie

Yeah, they're not going to fix it. See my post here: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/cyberpunk-2077-pc-crash-issues.11040656/post-12299528
  13. borzwazie

Some bad news for those of us with older processors: I opened a support ticket because of the repeated crash I was seeing on the Nomad game path, at the end of the Night City cinematic. I have a Xeon X5687, comparable to an Intel I960. Here's the response I got: It would have been nice if...
Top Bottom