Recent content by Braag

+
  1. B

Patch 2.01 coming soon (known issues)

I'll post my sightings here as I don't want to open a new thread. I started a fresh save file sometime after patch 2.0. This was on a fresh install, latest drivers and all that (I'm not some gonk who doesn't update everything when starting a new game). I'm on last mission of PL, I've done all...
  2. B

[BUG] - RTX Applies A Chroma Effect To Skin

Started a new playthrough after patch 2.0 and encountered this bug too. Tried reloading and restarting but no use. Unfortunately if this has been a bug since 1.63 they might have given up on it. I mean TW3 next gen version with DLSS enabled still has Geralt looking like he's made out of sand...
  3. B

Weird glowing hair with RT on.

That's great as it really ruined some scenes in the game. Seems to be an issue on CDPRs end unfortunately, so we gotta wait for them to fix it. Thanks mate, let's hope we don't have to wait as long as we did for the glowing eyes fix :LOL:
  4. B

Weird glowing hair with RT on.

Last time I played CP2077 like a year ago I remember NPC eyes glowing in a really weird way in the car during certain lighting with RT on. Dunno if that issue is still persistent, but now having recently started to play the game again, I noticed a similar issue, but with hair and it only happens...
  5. B

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

The new aerial Mantis Blade takedown where you skewer the enemy head with the blade is considered a non-lethal takedown... Not sure if intended, but weird.
  6. B

This isn't exactly 1.5 bug. But something that has been annoying me since the launch of this game. With RT on, NPC eyes in cars during certain times of day glow very unnaturally. Is this something CDPR has acknowledged?
  7. B

lol, well that went over my head
  8. B

I'm at the Automatic Love quest and only encountered minor bugs. During the Streetkid prologue after you and Jackie wake up from the back alley, there's a cop siren playing on loop in the background during the entire scene which was SUPER annoying. During the quest "Big In Japan" after saving...
  9. B

Please adjust Gorthur Gvaed (Nilfgaard location) to remove overpowered synergy

Goddammit forgot it duplicates. Well that sucks.
  10. B

Please adjust Gorthur Gvaed (Nilfgaard location) to remove overpowered synergy

I was playing against a NG player today and he obviously set up his location to reuse Joachim twice with Coup again. I used Hjalmaar to banish Joachim from my graveyard and he was still able to return it back into my deck and reuse it. WTF?? Is this working as intended?
  11. B

Reasonable Expectations from future patch 1.3 (theoretical)

Dunno if these are issues to be resolved in 1.3 but... My main gripe is with the immersion breaking AI. Cars waiting forever in traffic or cars driving through obstacles and whatnot without making any sense. NPCs being forever in a "scared" state. NPC hordes disappearing and reappearing with...
  12. B

Is athletics leveling progression working as intended?

I wonder the same thing. Only way I got it to start leveling was sliding all over the place and even then it was extremely slow. Running and jumping barely gives you any exp. It's easily the most frustrating skill to level up.
  13. B

Is V's story too depressing? [MAJOR SPOILERS]

It is... and that's the point. The reason I like CDPR stories is that they push the player into hard situations. And often all outcomes are fairly bleak and bittersweet. Yeah, Geralt had a way happier ending with Blood & Wine (If you didn't get the worst ending) but V's story MIGHT not be over...
  14. B

How to win against Arachas?

Row punish... or drill.
  15. B

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I have only 2 requests. A storage chest like in TW1 and TW2. I like having swords and armors at my disposal which I can swap to when I want. At the moment I have crafted all of the Witcher school gear and I have the 100 saddlebag and still I'm almost over encumbered. I really don't want to sell...
Top Bottom