Recent content by Bugii

+
  1. B

is there some detailed guide for this game?

Oh okay. Thank you! Another question, what does the "power" number next to a leader mean ? When you win the coin it increases by 1. But Leader is no longer a card with that power as it used to be.
  2. B

is there some detailed guide for this game?

Is there some place or guide with game rules for current version? Sorry but google is useless since it returns results for gwent game that no longer exists. I cant find some info on the game rules etc. Game tutorial was pretty useless as well. For example whats the point of gold cards ? You can...
  3. B

So Borkh is now gold Scorch ?

So Borkh is now gold Scorch ? Am I missing something or is Borkh just a golden slot scorch with timer ? It still has a body but 3 turns timer is a bit too much for opponent to avoid one scorch, isn't it ? If anyone is still playing it, how and when do you use it? I really want to include this...
  4. B

Well done CD Project Red

That was a huge letdown for me :( I was expecting the game will teach me how each faction plays. I'd have some temporary decks for challenges only and try them all and then decide what suits me best. Instead, I ended up playing one deck, completed all the challenges and still have no idea how...
  5. B

Iris and carry-over interaction

if that's the girl who says "I am sadness", she's been doing that even in closed beta. I guess it's fine as it is, otherwise she won't be much useful and will disappear from decks completely.
  6. B

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

yup, pretty much the same. Game has to be fun for me to press it, no matter the result. Pure netdeck copies, roping etc. is out of the question.
  7. B

New Cards the Game Needs

more non-agile cards.
  8. B

What is CDPR's Stance on Discard Abuse by Letting the Timer Run Out?

not sure what deck you are playing but not more than 15 seconds ? Yeah, for ST spell deck perhaps, just throw random cards on board. But not everyone is playing netdecks where they watched/read tutorial what to do in every single game. Some decks require more strategy and a lot of math...
  9. B

I dont get it...weather is so much better now than it was before (?)

^^ This. All they had to do was change the damage to gradual (jsut like biting frost is now.) But keep frost for meele, fog for ranged, rain for siege row only. And make it spawn on both sides.
  10. B

Just love the new Gaunter O' Dimm card

^^ this.
  11. B

Just love the new Gaunter O' Dimm card

Top card ? I thought it picks random card.
  12. B

Bloody baron!!!!

he's on top of the deck, so you will draw him in 2nd round. But you can mulligan him back to your deck and he will be placed on the top again, so you will draw him in 3rd round.
  13. B

The direction gwent has taken

IDK, can't be really that hard. Just remove agility of non-ST units, spawn weather on both sides and make the weather row specific just like in CBT. However, all weathers should do what Biting frost is doing now - 1 damge over time.
  14. B

Ideas on Weather

yup and it affected both sides. You had to think if it's worth to apply the weather. Or you had to stack units on different row. Now everything and it's mother is agile and weather only affects enemy side. It's brainless now.
  15. B

Savage Bear has Become too Strong?

oh, right, I forgot to count the body. Sorry.
Top Bottom