Recent content by Cabowse

+
  1. Cabowse

Imlerith: Sabbath

I think really he just needs the doomed tag, I used to hate him, and now he's one of my favourite Skellige counters. He's super powerful and game changing but is needed to punish players that don't use removal. Anyway when he's locked his use is pretty much useless.
  2. Cabowse

It's High Time for a Xarthisius Buff

I think really he just needs to be able to move cards to the top of someone's deck, as people have mentioned it would be great for him to have synergy with other cards. With the amount of cards that pull other cards from the deck no matter where they are moving cards to the back is pretty...
  3. Cabowse

Roche: Merciless CONSTRUCTIVE suggestion

Bumping this thread as this card desperately needs an update! My suggestion: Roche: Merciless Power: 5 Chose one: Banish a Face-down Ambush enemy; Or discard a random unit from your opponent's hand and boost self by it's base power. Your opponent then draws a bronze unit from their deck.
  4. Cabowse

How do you counter Letho Regis?

Arachas Queen Is probably the best counter actually as she is Immune and can just consume Letho
  5. Cabowse

How do you counter Letho Regis?

Blood-Curdling Roar is often a good shout for the end of a game against Nilf, I usually keep Gremist to play last or use restore on him as a last play. Makes me think though that it would be ace to have a card that consumed a fat target and shared it's value between all of your cards in play.
  6. Cabowse

Hattori could use a buff

Here are a few potential ideas for what his ability could be please feel free to vote for your favourite: (1) Every 2 turns at the start of your turn give allies adjacent to this unit 2 armor. Deploy: Resurrect a Bronze or Silver Scoia'tael Unit with Power less than or equal to this Unit's...
  7. Cabowse

Hattori could use a buff

I think he should stay as he is but with another unique effect, I don't really want him to be the same as Sigrdrifa, I just want him to compete.
  8. Cabowse

Hattori could use a buff

Really you are just transferring value from other cards to him, you shouldn't need to buff a card for it to be inherently useful. The point I made above is that he's basically the same as Sigrdrifa, but with extra limitations, which doesn't really make sense.
  9. Cabowse

Yennefer & Chironex - Best Faction

NR You just have to armour up all of your units and then use the Chironex, use with Redanian knights.
  10. Cabowse

Hattori could use a buff

Aye, I've been using him in a elf deck so the most I get to res straight off the bat is an Elven Wardancer or Ida.
  11. Cabowse

Serrit. How to make him playable

Like this idea, I think he could probably be pushed to 9 or 10 strength as it makes him more of a utility card like Assire & Guardian.
  12. Cabowse

Hattori could use a buff

Hattori could use a buff Like most I am thrilled that Scoia finally have a unit that can resurrect, however I feel that in comparison to Sigdrifa he definitely falls short a bit as you need to buff him first to actually resurrect whoever you want. Now we know that Skellige is all about those...
  13. Cabowse

Scoia'tael - Don't tell the Elf!

I agree with bringing in more ambush units, and it does feel like the game is heading that way. Though I think the issue with an ambush archetype is that you really need to be in control to utilise them properly, If all of your units are waiting on a trigger to flip them then your opponent will...
  14. Cabowse

Hotfix out now!

Mulligan is a good counter against elite, also look into units/spells that heal like Armorsmith
  15. Cabowse

Reduce RNG in Northern Realms - Starting with Field Medic

Okay here is a slightly toned down version: Field Medic Strength: 3 Row: Agile Deploy: Choose a different bronze Ally and shuffle it back into your deck, then draw the top 3 bronze units from your deck, play one and shuffle the others back.
Top Bottom