Recent content by Captainkrueger

+
  1. Captainkrueger

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Hello ! First : keep the good work ! I enjoyed teh game a lot (even if I play less these days) and have great hope and expectation for both homecoming and thronebreaker :-) Even if it looks quite different from what Gwent was and is today, it stilld oes look great ! Second, a question...
  2. Captainkrueger

Homecoming Reveal

OK. How's that for a "big change" ? As far as I understand it, this will be nothing like Gwent is today. That doesn't mean it's going to be bad, it's just not going to be the SAME. So I understand that some people will not be happy with it. I think it will have trouble being worse than now, so...
  3. Captainkrueger

Only two copies of each bronze card

Going down this road does not seem like a good idea to me. Trying to better the game by mending things that are NOT broken does not seem like a good idea to me. Maybe instead of thinking about removing a row or limiting the number of bronze copies, which are both fine, developpers should try to...
  4. Captainkrueger

A few suggestions of my own (what I would like for Homecoming)

The number of bronze copies will be reduced to 2 ? That doesn't sound good...
  5. Captainkrueger

I'm back with oneor two suggestions on specific cards : - The Mahakam Volunteers : they feel like the same as the Blue Mountains Elite. Instead of their actual power, I suggest they became tutors for dwarf archetype (the same way Wild Hunt Navigators do). Scoiat'ael does not have a card like...
  6. Captainkrueger

Suggestions for New Cards

A wild idea : Nimue - Gold - Str 4 Effect : reroll the coinflip. On a more serious note : Kaer Morhen Gold, special. Play a bronze or silver witcher from your deck, then add a Fortified boon to all the row on your side of the bard. Each Witcher occupying a row under Fortified gains 2 armor.
  7. Captainkrueger

I would like to know what is your gaming routine

My routine : I woke up in the morning around 5.00 - 6.00 pm (I live in France) and turn my computer on, then play while drinking my coffee. Sometimes I get in a wild streak of victories and keep playing for hours, sometimes I get bored more quickly and just end my daily quest(s). I still try to...
  8. Captainkrueger

Are you ready for a new Challenge?

Here's a suggestion for future challenges : Expand the victories achievement to 100, with a special card from your faction as reward. For the crazy commited players :-)
  9. Captainkrueger

here's a few ideas I would like to see in homecoming (everybody has some, those are mine) : (Oh ! And I'm french, so sorry if my english is not that good) - A revamp row system : agility for everybody just feels wrong. In the earlier day, each units were linked to 1 row, which allowed for more...
  10. Captainkrueger

Will You Keep Playing?

I will keep playing, yes. Until they either reset the all thing for the better or just call the hour of death.
  11. Captainkrueger

2 rows instead of 3. Homecoming. [POLL]

I raise my hat to this, mister
  12. Captainkrueger

GWENT Homecoming — see what's next for GWENT

I really hope this is not goodbye. But 6 months feels a lot like it.
  13. Captainkrueger

GWENT HOMECOMING — une Lettre Ouverte de Marcin Iwiński et de l’équipe de développement

OK bon... Sentiments conflictuels par rapport à cette lettre. D'un côté l'équipe a l'air de vouloir aller dans de bonnes directions (cette fois-ci) mais d'un autre côté 6 mois ! J'ai bien peur que malgré toutes leurs bonnes intentions cela ne soit le chant du cygne qui nous poendait au nez...
  14. Captainkrueger

Player profiles available now on playgwent.com!

Here's me !
  15. Captainkrueger

Season of the Bear is ending!

Is there a patch coming with the new season ? New cards perhaps ?
Top Bottom