Recent content by cenobyte81

+
  1. C

[BUG] GWENT.exe has stopped working

[BUG] GWENT.exe has stopped working Anyone else have encountered this when quitting the application on windows 10? Faulting application name: GWENT.exe, version: 5.4.1.60163, time stamp: 0x57d885ed Faulting module name: GWENT.exe, version: 5.4.1.60163, time stamp: 0x57d885ed Exception code...
  2. C

Poll: Do you think player progression will be removed after the beta?

I don't mind a reset, the thrill of opening kegs all over again ... what's not to like, maybe focus on another faction this time arround
  3. C

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

I always GG, I'm not a sore loser and I've played some really tight matches and lost my fair share of games because I got outplayed. I sometimes wish i could GG in the middle of the game because my opponent made a nice move
  4. C

Multiple types of one card

Hi, not sure if this will awnser your question but: some cards have multiple art versions. You can mix and match those different arts in your deck but you are still limited to have a maximum of 3 bronze cards with the same name
  5. C

Rematch Button

+1 on this idea
  6. C

Make graveyard and discard more visible

​I would also find it easier to see all cards in the graveyard, Although your number idea sounds nice, not sure if it will be viable. In the future they might release cards that would rely on the order of cards in the graveyard
  7. C

Control Decks are Not Fun

I guess every card game has it's form of control decks and the type of players that love these decks. I must admit I'm one of them, although haven't built one in Gwent (yet) it would be a shame if Gwent didn't have control decks, and a good player will always find a way to win against Control decks
  8. C

What deck(s) do you fear playing against most? Post what deck you play in comments.

​Can't help but smile when reading that special mention, although I prefer to go Priestess into Quensguard and buff Sigrdrifa some more ;)
  9. C

What a Crappy Meta - 70% monster weather decks; 30% NR rez decks

NR and Monsters are indeed very popular, and I must admit I had a hard time to resist the mecanics in the monster faction, in the end I choose to experiment with Skellige and I must say I haven't an OP deck. the games I've lost are they games I've been outplayed by the opponents and my own...
  10. C

Monster Deck Ability simply too powerful

My first post here ... Im my very humble opinion I find the Monsters not OP at all, rather very high on synergy and really fun to play against. I would rather see that all other factions get boosted with more synergy options than seeing cards/factions nerfed to the ground. Ofcourse this is still...
Top Bottom