Recent content by ChrisStayler

+
  1. ChrisStayler

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

"Avoiding crunch on all of our future projects is one of our top priorities." You said that for Cyberpunk 2077. Why the hell would we believe you guys now.
  2. ChrisStayler

Bloomberg Report, 2018 Demo was almost entirely fake.

Not surprised at all. Why in gods name do companies do this. Take a hint from Bethesda Game Studios. Only show your game a year to 6 months before launch. Then what you are showing us aren't lies and broken promises. Also you don't need to waste half a year preparing a E3 demo. Rather use that...
  3. ChrisStayler

Hotfix 1.05

Please add a walk button for PC. I don't know why its taking so long to add that. TW3 had walking how is it that this game doesn't have it?
  4. ChrisStayler

So Sony Removed Cyberpunk2077 from the PSN Store

I hope to god not. I don't want Microsoft to buy them out. I don't trust that putting their games in GamePass will give then the budget they need for their games. They will recoup from this. Remember they already made the money back from the game just from the pre orders. This will hit them hard...
  5. ChrisStayler

So Sony Removed Cyberpunk2077 from the PSN Store

You have to wonder. What in the actually fuck was CDPR thinking? They are incapable of analyzing a release date. Constantly puts a date out then delays it. But worst are not the delays cause I prefer this game to get delayed as many times as needed for it to launch at a great state. But not only...
  6. ChrisStayler

Cyberpunk 2077 is now has a 89 score on Metacritic

Review scores on Metacritic don't matter. Cause most of them are saying the game is a 10/10 which it isn't and 0/10 which it also isn't. 1608077432 Jesus christ man... I swear to god you people can`t be real. You may be having fun with the game and if so, good for you man! But there are...
  7. ChrisStayler

Cyberpunk 2077 is now has a 89 score on Metacritic

Wow. So here we are. I remember when CDPR said they strive to make the best games in the world. They mentioned also how they were proud to make games 90 above. As bad as the whole situation with the game is now. Lets hope that CDPR never try to pull this off again. That the phrase "Ready when...
  8. ChrisStayler

Witcher 3 -also- had a lot of issues. CDPR fixed them. They will this.

Look ill try not to rage and I get your point. Almost everyone I know agrees that CDPR improves the game over time. Yes the Witcher 3 had its problems at launch. I played the Witcher 3 at day 1 midnight. I barley if ever saw any bugs even after hours and hours of playing. But to even compare it...
  9. ChrisStayler

Important Update

O OMG please. TW3s backlash was nothing compared to this. I'm really tired of people pretending or downright not remembering that what happened with TW3 wasn't even close to what's happening now. Millions of people are being affected by this. Some can barley play the game Vs TW3 being a little...
  10. ChrisStayler

Important Update

Never say never. But I do agree that I dont think well see them ever release a game this broken and unfinished in years. Lets hope so.
  11. ChrisStayler

Stealth gameplay is impossible

I'm playing a stealth build. Most gigs I don't even kill a soul. I normally kill if I think the people I'm infiltrating are dirtbags who deserve to die. Or if I'm caugth by my fault and not some janky AI or bug. If you hide they wont spot you(sometimes they may, but for me that bug rarely...
  12. ChrisStayler

I can't play the game anymore ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?

Yeah so i heard. But im on PC and I can still play it np. Also I didnt crash once in my 20 hour gameplay
  13. ChrisStayler

Hotfix 1.04

14. ChrisStayler

Hotfix 1.04

Please add a toggle for walking for the PC. I cant believe this game shipped without that. Being that TW3 had it day one.
  15. ChrisStayler

Dum Dum is following me everywhere after the mission!

I normally don't post bug reports cause most bugs don't bother me that much or go away. But this is just annoying. I'm in the middle of conversations or walking around the city and Dum dum is always following me where I go. Please fix this CDPR. I did a fix where if you hop on a motorcycle he...
Top Bottom