Recent content by codo

+
  1. C

Polowanie zaczyna się … TERAZ!

O co chodzi z ta flashowa stronką? Przeciez nic na niej nie ma... Może wpisałem złą datę urodzenia? A może są bugi? :evil:
  2. C

The Hunt starts … NOW!

What's the point of that flash page? It simply loads up shows a quote, plays a short animation and redirects to thewitcher.comDo not spoil it!
  3. C

The Hunt starts … NOW!

hmmmDo not spoil it!
  4. C

The Hunt starts … NOW!

got it!!!! ;D
  5. C

Ankieta - Wiedźmin: Edycja Rozszerzona

Jeśli ER zajmowałaby więcej niż 1GB to bym kupił.
  6. C

[ACT I] Unable to complete Mikul's crypt quest

OK, there is the solution:1. Visit http://iamtk102.googlepages.com/ and download WitchSav v1.0 and KGFF v1.2.4 2. Unpack and edit your savegame 3. Add one or more "q1005_ghoul;os_ghoul;monster;carrion;ghoul_skin" values to your KillList.I hope the devs solve such bugs in upcoming patch 1.3.Here...
  7. C

I found only two ghouls near the inn. I killed them but the quest is not solved. Speaking to mikul or the royal hunter is useless. :'(
  8. C

I tried re-entering the crypt at different time intervals. No luck. I can't reach the ghouls that are behind the wall with any spell or melee attack. I believe it's a bug. Are there any cheats or debug console to complete the quest? I'm not going to start the game from the beginning....
  9. C

C'mon, I tried this already;) No more ghouls appear in the crypt. I can only see one or two behind the rocks.
  10. C

I've search all the place inch by inch - no more ghouls. Is this a bug?
  11. C

[ACT I] Unable to complete Mikul's crypt quest I killed all the ghouls I could find in the crypt, but the quest is not finished. Is this a bug?! What am I supposed to do?PS. I took the cat potion - the only ghoul is behind the unbreakable debris.
Top Bottom