[ACT I] Unable to complete Mikul's crypt quest

+
[ACT I] Unable to complete Mikul's crypt quest

I killed all the ghouls I could find in the crypt, but the quest is not finished. Is this a bug?! What am I supposed to do?PS. I took the cat potion - the only ghoul is behind the unbreakable debris.

u have to find all ghoul. as i remember one of them jumps from earth. try search more and you will find that ghoul for sure

try to reenter the crypt, maybe then new ghouls will appear. as far as i remember there was one ghoul by the element circle (aard)

C'mon, I tried this already;) No more ghouls appear in the crypt. I can only see one or two behind the rocks.

Have you examined the body of the girl? It should give you a text box. And pick up the posion bottle. This may also help.Apart from that, try to re-enter the crypt after meditation. Try 12 and 24 hours cycles.Apart from these tipds I can not halp you. The quest worked fine for me.

Use the Aard sign on the walls where ghouls are behind.You dont need to kill all ghouls, though.Just the ones next to the magic stone which gives you the igni sign, or how its called.

I tried re-entering the crypt at different time intervals. No luck. I can't reach the ghouls that are behind the wall with any spell or melee attack. I believe it's a bug. Are there any cheats or debug console to complete the quest? I'm not going to start the game from the beginning....

I'd have to replay it but I thought one of the walls were breakable with the aard spell (They look different than the land slide wall blocking AND if you look at map it will show dead ends so if there is a wall ingame but not on map... break it.) I thiknn it was the one protecting the way to the igni column that gives you fire magic but not sure... Creatures pop out of the ground as you walk around are you sure you got near everything? Maybe it is a bug, go back to mikul and see if he says you have completed it, or go to quest log and look maybe you just didn't notice the popup saying it was completed...

After you kill all the ghouls in the area you can get too.. That is all that Mikul needs you to do.. Return to him and talk to the Royal hunter about the monsters he has a need for..Then you can return to the crypt and you will see that area open..mal

I found only two ghouls near the inn. I killed them but the quest is not solved. Speaking to mikul or the royal hunter is useless. :'(

OK, there is the solution:1. Visit http://iamtk102.googlepages.com/ and download WitchSav v1.0 and KGFF v1.2.4 2. Unpack and edit your savegame 3. Add one or more "q1005_ghoul;os_ghoul;monster;carrion;ghoul_skin" values to your KillList.I hope the devs solve such bugs in upcoming patch 1.3.Here is the bugged savegame in case someone from CD projekt RED is interested: http://pozycja.org/download/wiedzmin-bug.rar

[OFF]I missed Igni stone, so I didn't learn that sign. Is it possible to do that i next act or something? :/ Is it possible to finish the game without igni sign? I read that it is very helpful fighting agaisnt echinops.

Grabar said:
[OFF]I missed Igni stone, so I didn't learn that sign. Is it possible to do that i next act or something? :/ Is it possible to finish the game without igni sign? I read that it is very helpful fighting agaisnt echinops.
Search carefully in the following acts and you'll' find several more Igni circles.

InterestingI did this quest for Mikil,but didn't go further in to get to circle for igni sign,ummm will visit again.Atvar :)

I haven't seen a bug there. First you come there and kill the ghouls near the entrance and in the two rooms, the further part is blocked with two ghouls behind it. After you clear the first part (there are 4 or 5 ghouls to kill) the quest must renew and after speaking with Mikul he'll tell you that his boys are eager to go there to find the treasure. After that the passage will be clear and those "boys" will be laying dead nearby. :)

Grabar said:
It is possible but it will make your game that much harder! I would advise to get the Igni if at all possible.

how about you walk up to the ghouls that are behind wtv you say are behind and use your Igni, it's got a range of a few meters or so, so it'll most probably do some damage, good luck

I wanted to post here and state I had the same damn problem.I thought I slaughtered the ghouls (and checked the body and grabbed the vial) couldnt find anymore. Waited, re-entered multiple times and all that. Was getting ready to either restart or use the hack posted earlier.Well, I went back in one more time( wasnt bothering to use cats eye potion either) and noticed one more ghoul popped up. They dont seem to all appear when you enter, I noticed ealier sometimes they are hidden and dont quite activate until you just about walk over the spawn point.Make sure you run to all the corners, I couldnt tell how close you had to be to activate the spawn point, but that last time I wondered in before giving up one more popped up and I got the quest completion notification.It seems like I probably had at least 5 or 6 ghouls (Im playing on easy).Hope that helps.

Six ghouls in the first part of the crypt. Two or three in the first room, but you need to get close as the previous poster said, before they cme out, so you can do them one at a time. There's initially only one visible. Three ghouls in the chamber of the Igni stone. That's on hard difficulty.

Top Bottom