Recent content by colibrie

+
  1. C

The Witcher Adventure Game to be published by Fantasy Flight Games

Well, I'd would definitely play as Dandelion! That game could be fun :D Anyways if you always play as Geralt - at some point you want to try something new: abilities, stories, ways to survive and gather money etc. It's good to have some variety. I'm thinking if this game has erotic or nudity...
  2. C

The Witcher 3 : Reflections Trailer = Awesome ?

Thanks for sharing. Really nice and yes, awesome ;)
  3. C

Does this world has a name?

So not in a one book does they say such as "what on Earth is happening here?". It could help. :p It's bothered me too. It's difficult to tell about conjuction of pheres if there's no name for the spheres.
  4. C

merry christmas and happy new year from CDPR

What does the card say? Other than 2014. Beautiful artwork.
  5. C

Roses of Shaerrawedd (WIP)

Wow! I just love the settings do far! I just love the elven stories and architecture. Nice to have some stories around it! Hope you'll get this done by some day :)
  6. C

The Axii Sign

^ but haven't they said you can calm wild horses with axii or something like that?
  7. C

You cannot defy Parody

Ahah, I like that illusion the sound makes - or have you changed the real audio? I think I lost my chances to be serious when I'll play this part in real TW3.
  8. C

Shandification

I think CDPRED will do tremendous job with this aspect :)/> I think this have been their intend from the begin with. Nice video
  9. C

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - VGX Trailer

Oh, there're dudes on the roof! Couldn't notice this until the HD version :p/>
  10. C

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – VGX Trailer . Watch Here

Well, I think the Wild Hunt is based pretty much on the books. There should be enough information about them in there so wheter the books make them unbelievable or not, it's not that much up to CDPRED..? I haven't read all the books though.
  11. C

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – VGX Trailer . Watch Here

Nice trailer! That city looks magnificent Uhh, why? This shows on only a portion of the city. How do you know if it's "too small"? I also thought for a moment if that city could be Vizima as first I thought some streets could look like in tw1 but I'm not sure.
  12. C

TW3 trailer at VGX 2013

I haven't watched VGX before and so on.. I though we should have got an trailer today, but how long we have to wait? Wasn't there something about 3pm?
  13. C

Will this game have an ending?

You're right. And in TW1 the pacing was slower (and therefore better in my opinion). Both games though ended in fast-paced part (which is common..) which does not work that well in my opinion. But as you said I'm sure I'll enjoy the game even if going to the option B. But a slow-paced...
  14. C

De-attaching is also what I do but I feel it's not flawless enough. I prefer it over just "running through the game" though. But the perfect way of handling this (in my opinion) would be of having many fast-paced parts and many slow-paced parts in the story. During the slow-pace you could do...
  15. C

This is what I see somewhat outdated. Sure it's common way for many games but the next step should be something different. I don't like if we're pushed to the situation "Ciri is in grave danger but if you want, you can deal with those 10 monster contracts before saving her because after that the...
Top Bottom