Recent content by CrazyRaus

+
  1. CrazyRaus

Story and main character ideas for a new Witcher game (Spoilers, maybe)

Honestly I won't mind whatever CDPR will create, but I would prefer the story of Vesemir. We already have some kind of back-story for him in the books, CDPR added some more in the games so they have a semi-free hand. It would take place BEFORE the books.
  2. CrazyRaus

Rank CDPR games.

1. The Witcher 2 2. The Witcher 1 3. The Witcher 3 (the reason for it being so low is because of the feeling that the game was being rushed at every step)
  3. CrazyRaus

Triss Fan Art Thread

The best Triss cosplay imo: TW:WH - Triss by MilliganVick on DeviantArt TW:WH - Triss and Geralt by MilliganVick on DeviantArt TW:WH - Triss and Geralt by MilliganVick on DeviantArt
  4. CrazyRaus

The Witcher 1 who is Triss talking to in the mirror in Act 3 explained.

So I was curious about who is Triss talking with in the mirror and did some research. I will only consider Polish version of the game because it's superior (jk, it's because VA's from english version change in sequels) So while looking in the actors cast I found Elżbieta Jędrzejewska voicing...
  5. CrazyRaus

Now playing [music]

6. CrazyRaus

Triss Fan Art Thread

Some beautiful fanart I found: Triss05 by Hitchlee on DeviantArt Triss Merigold and Geralt by NastyaSkaya on DeviantArt Triss02 by Hitchlee on DeviantArt Geralt and triss by AsgerLanghoff on DeviantArt
  7. CrazyRaus

Triss Merigold of Maribor (All Spoilers) Resurgence

Also both Philippa and Triss were fully clothed when Yennefer contacted them (quote) "Although it was late at night, Triss Merigold was wearing neither lingerie nor her work clothes. She wore a dress for going out. As usual, high collared and closed. [...] Triss was red. Philippa Eilhart...
  8. CrazyRaus

Witcher 1 Remake as a quick way for CDPR to bounce back?

I'm a fan of older games and a remake always pushes me to play them again. It would be great if CDPR remade tw1 and threw in some more content. Combat system is definitely a must change even tho I didn't have any problem with it.
  9. CrazyRaus

Now playing [music]

10. CrazyRaus

[W2, W3 Spoilers] Geralt's children.

I'm surprised that rewards from O'Dimm doesn't include curing sterility in Geralt ( or/and his LI). He seems powerfull enough to be able to do that...
  11. CrazyRaus

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned for not having a pfp
  12. CrazyRaus

The Wolven Storm (Priscilla's Song) violin cover

Absolutely beautiful cover! Are you planning on recording another or is it just one time thing?
  13. CrazyRaus

Favorite DLC from any game?

Definitely Blood and Wine, hopefully Cyberpunk expansions are as amazing or better.
  14. CrazyRaus

Do you hate unhappy endings? (spoilers)

I like sad endings only if they are well written and memorable
Top Bottom