Recent content by CreativeVisionary

+
  1. CreativeVisionary

Day 1 Builds

Nomad Gunslinger with a side of smithing for money farming. Minimum cyberwear for the challenge. Body: 3 Intelligence: 3 Reflexes: 6 Technical: 6 Cool: 4
  2. CreativeVisionary

Which character background will you choose?

Initially I was a Street Kid but I was swayed to the Nomad lifepath as it will mean both me and my in game character will be entering night city for the first time together and be playing as someone who doesn't know the city's unspoken rules.
  3. CreativeVisionary

You vs V: Humanity Loss, your Choice

My nomad character for my first run through is going to be against cyber wear unless it is absolutely necessary (only getting that which is forced on you in the game). My next play through as a street kid though is going to see how close I can become to Adam Smasher's net running sister
  4. CreativeVisionary

Got an email from the company I preordered from that my order is being processed now. Hope I get it a little early so I can preload the game (PC)
  5. CreativeVisionary

Character feature: V - Corporate

Female corpo V looks as tired as I feel during exams season
  6. CreativeVisionary

Your backstory beyond lifepath

Male Nomad Sexuality: Pansexual Main weapon(s): handguns, rifles Mod level: none to necessary Main specialty: Gunslinger Side specialty: Smith Personality notes: gruff, untrusting, focused on the job, streetwise, solo A gunslinger who likes to rely on himself after being hurt one too many...
  7. CreativeVisionary

Poll: What is your history with Cyberpunk games? When did you first discover this series?

I knew of the genre but never had much of an interest in it. This game though has made me really curious about it since I saw the gameplay at EGX 2019 and has made me look into things like Blade Runner and the Deus Ex games while I wait for the game to come out.
  8. CreativeVisionary

New forum game!

Well done, you were really good
  9. CreativeVisionary

New forum game!

I'm ready to fight when you guys are ;)
Top Bottom