Recent content by CyberHunk

+
  1. CyberHunk

What game are you currently playing

Played and Platinumed the Nathan Drake Collection (U1, U2, U3), Uncharted 4: A Thief's End and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. I loved every damn second of all of 'em. 11 Platinum Trophies, all in all.
  2. CyberHunk

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hi everyone! Been here since March and haven't said hello. So hello! *waves* Happy to be here! :-)
  3. CyberHunk

A CyberPunk 2077 Inspired Poem

Hi everybody! How's it going? So, I'm not good with making fan art or killer cosplay or really amazing inspired designs but I do like writing poetry. And ever since, almost a year ago, after the first gameplay trailer, and now with Mr. Keanu Reeves and the release date trailer, I got enough...
  4. CyberHunk

If you could name your V what would it be?

Hm, definitely an alliteration, V will be a myth as far as I know in Night City so this should inspire me to think of a creative name for this if the Real Name/Last name is in the final game.
  5. CyberHunk

€uroDollar$

Hello everybody, I was wondering how significant are the Eddies in Cyberpunk when it comes to the city being plagued so much by corruption and consumerism and cyberware. Do you think there will be forms of money exchange, a specific 'older' more of value currency, such as the Vivaldi Bank in...
  6. CyberHunk

The General Videogame Thread

I replayed Scenario B Hardcore with Claire in Resident Evil 2 Remake and omg, Mr. X and zombies were relentless, I don't know if it was the update but frame rate was dropping badly too, hope they fix it.
  7. CyberHunk

Now playing [music]

MARINA-Superstar
  8. CyberHunk

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned for not not having a RED point.
  9. CyberHunk

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Read that most of the music is in-studio made and knowing that Ambiance and some sick beats and a bit of loud dubstep with some trip-hop vibes, all that would be ideal; if Skellige tunes can chill my spine, I'm sure Night City in the Rain will do the same.
  10. CyberHunk

What gender are you going to play as?

I usually choose women in these situations but having the option to create a gay badass male might make me switch it up.
  11. CyberHunk

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

My biggest fear is that I have some expectations and they might be shattered; however, I do have trust in CDPR that they will not let me down too much and I will at least meet 80% of those said expectations.
  12. CyberHunk

Metro Exodus

This whole exclusive fiasco with the game really made me lose interest. Consumerism and respect really don't mix together and seeing the demise of this was really tragic.
  13. CyberHunk

Weekly Poll 2/19/19 - Time!

My human hours will be consumed by this anyway so I don't mind it either way; however, I do have faith in the immersion that CDPR keeps mentioning.
  14. CyberHunk

Should V go to prison in CP77?

Hm, not ala GTA style, but quest driven to suffer your consequences, yes.
  15. CyberHunk

V's Voice

Whilst dialogue options are there, it doesn't break my immersion if there is one voice per sex. It would be nice but not my biggest concern or request, there is so much variety in the game than just the voice, so I'm not worried about vocal cords at all, ripped enough off of them of Sirens back...
Top Bottom