Recent content by Dabas

+
  1. D

The ONE Thing that really bothers me in The Witcher 3 -

You can disable game loading cartoons using this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/66/?
  2. D

The Witcher 3 from Steam to GOG

If you select your game in the library you should have "cd-key" option in the right section.
  3. D

Unsure how to start blood and wine.

It has a little impact, however it's bugged now. If you finished MQ and Ciri survived, then she will show up as a witcheres, even if she became an empress.
  4. D

Jak zainstalować Krew i Wino

Ja osobiście miałem dużo pieniędzy, i oprócz W3 w wersji kolekcjonerskiej z kodem GoGowym, kupiłem też wersje steamową. Na steamie nigdy nie miałem problemów z pobieraniem, a GoG działa jak chce, a zazwyczaj nie chce. I teraz też kupiłem edycje limitowaną z kartami do gwinta, a na steamie miałem...
  5. D

Wiedźmin 3 nie działa - Hook MatchesCountCheckError

A twoim zdaniem to zły dział? Błąd ten najczęściej jest wywoływany przez plik dsound.dll (będący częścią moda włączającego konsole w grze) znajdujący się w katalogu bin / 64. Musisz go wywalić, albo poczekać na update tego moda.
  6. D

No quest related to Blood and Wine

You have to rescue Dandelion ("Poet Under Pressure") before B&W starts... It was written in the "Congratulations" message.
  7. D

Horrible game-breaking Gwent bug!

I got the same problem when I "uninstalled" "Restored Gwent Textures" mod during my play-through on 1.12. (Actually, I forgotten that I had that mod, so after windows reinstall, I loaded my game save without it) So it's probable that the uninstallation of this mod is "deadly" for gwent.
  8. D

Dear CDPR, please give us back the original armor textures

I'm not against the new colours, but the lowered details. With dyes you can colour them any way you want probably, but please, not at cost of downgrading texture quality.. And all the discussion would be gone if the new colors & dyeing were an option, and not enforced downgrade.
  9. D

Dear CDPR, please give us back the original armor textures

"Old" textures probably didn't work well with dyeing. But, could be the dyeing a switch-off-able DLC like the "alternative look for Yen/Triss/Ciri"?
  10. D

So I did not romance anyone in TW1... (spoiler thread)

The Witcher series is like "take decisions to change the world, but don't expect it will be reflected properly in the next game"... In TW2 I tried to ignore Triss as it is only possible, I went alone for the rose (skipping the bathhouse scene) and did not give it to Triss... But still I fount...
  11. D

Be nice if patch 1.20 can be released early for mod fixes

I think, that most of console players who wanted the game, had bought it about the release. The other console players are probably not interested in Witcher 3 at all... With PC players it's different, my friends are waiting for all content/patches to be released, or some huge steam sale. And...
  12. D

Why release AFTER the holiday?

In Poland we have a holiday today: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corpus_Christi_%28feast%29 ... and to have a long weekend most of us took an annual leave on Friday. So releasing anything this Friday is impossible.
  13. D

Just arrived in Velen and felt crushing disappointment - I feel there's no way the geographic scale (lore-wise) would be this tiny. Am I wrong?

It's a game, so there have to be some simplifications.If it took 3 hours to travel from Oxenfurt to Novigrad, it would be pointlessly long and boring. If you want players to spend 3 hours in travel, it has to be an epic adventure, and not just 3 hours of horse riding. Else-way they would said...
  14. D

low fps problems with a higher end pc

Something wrong with your nvidia graphics... I have 2500K@4.3GHz. 8GB DDR3 RAM and Radeon R9 290, and on ultra w/o ubersampling I have constant 60FPS. But i heard that nvidia geforce experience have some kind of gameplay recording/transmitting option. Maybe it's turned on? When I try to transmit...
  15. D

Graphic Bug?

I have issue 100% gone with 15.9.1 Beta. I'm using this version as I had it already in my downloads history. It's no longer on AMD drivers site, but you can get it elsewhere, here for example: http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/amd-catalyst-15-9-beta-download.html Before installing 15.9.1...
Top Bottom