Recent content by Dacatur

+
  1. D

No valid target after "Rally" on the board.

Had the same problem today without rally... but a "Mahakam Guard" was on the board. Don't know if it's on my end. Can you cancel that effect somehow ?
  2. D

BUG: Gwent stops other sound from playing

I do have the same problem ... i have some kind of Sennheisser G4ME1 7.1 Headset. If i replug my headset as the game runs i can listen to music outside of it.
  3. D

No valid target after "Rally" on the board.

No valid target after "Rally" on the board. The enemy did "Rally"(First Light) a "Mahakam Guard" that couldn't buff anything (only 2 other gold cards are present on his side at that time). I played a "Dol Blathanna Archer" and that card didn't trigger. It was like the enemy had no...
  4. D

Monster deck needs more balance

More card with weather interaction are coming. i would like more base units like the dwarfes weather immun too. but thats not happening i guess.
  5. D

"The Stack" in Gwent [Timing of Multiple Effects]

Weather can only be the last thing or they need to change like everything from Savage Bear or Pavetta to Craite Warrior. I do think a lot is just a "bug". But it is true it needs to change. A bigger Problem is how do they run simulations and balance if a lot work not even remotely...
  6. D

Any way to download this on a second computer?

You can download it again from gog if you install the client -> login -> install Gwent. Or is there a problem ?
  7. D

"The Stack" in Gwent [Timing of Multiple Effects]

So far i assumed they have. Cards on the board befor played cards. Some cards are bugged too.
  8. D

Ciaran+Fireball Trap

That should be a bug as the text read "appears on the row" ... maybe post it as a bug in tech support.
  9. D

Two Legendary or One and Four?

I think dwarves need Decoy and a good card overall. Caretaker is a strong card too. I personally really like Yennefer. Insegrim is also strong as you should have the last card if you play SC.
  10. D

95% Player used Monster Desk.

Monster are easy to understand and even with only rare and weather cards you have a chance against other decks and "better" cards. I personally would really like if every faction would have a straight forward deck(easy way to play) for people that learning the game and not really grasp all...
  11. D

Patch Topic.

Damn i milled 4 leader already ... got 2 dups from kegs and 2 faction leader ... i milled like -2400 scraps *sadface* I hope more cards can damage gold cards. At least all gold cards should damage gold cards. And im eager what they do with weather if they do something.
  12. D

Is Borkh Three Jackdaws Too Good at What it Does?

80% of the game if you drop him as your first move the enemy can't really do much and/or is just doing ineffective moves. NR has a 11 strength gold card in bork and a funny move is to demote the enemy gold cards. I think he is really strong but can't fit in every deck.
  13. D

Radovid Deck - 70 games played - 75+% win rate

Looks like I can't edit my start post ? My win rate is 81%. Faced a lot of beginner on the weekend so not a real win rate but a nice looking one. i use still Prince Stennis instead of Olgierd and it's far superior. I tried also Regies instead of Gerald:Igni but not convinced it's better. I...
  14. D

Is it possible for NR deck to have cards remain on battlefield?

http://www.gwentdb.com/cards/50037-adrenaline-rush
  15. D

Radovid Deck - 70 games played - 75+% win rate

Since the beta wipe "rumor" my win rate is above 80% (for 122 games played). maybe i face just more bad/beginner decks. And monster weather decks are like a free win as befor ;) Roach is a key card and needed. I use also Prince Stennis instead of Olgierd at the moment. Both cards thin out your...
Top Bottom