Recent content by DanteCollt

+
  1. DanteCollt

Anyone Found Evelyn's Burial Site?

Her name is in there, along with Jackie. Maybe it's just a bug on your end that's preventing you from finding it.
  2. DanteCollt

Randomly dying from from little fall damage?

Trash cans, my true nemesis in this game.
  3. DanteCollt

Still playing in 2021?

I couldn't care less about multiplayer being a thing or not, honestly. I'm enjoying every minute of my singleplayer save since the release and I don't think I'll stop playing anytime soon.
  4. DanteCollt

Language packs

If you have the Steam version, the language pack already is a separate download. I'm not sure about GOG, however.
  5. DanteCollt

Ok so is this another lie by cdpr ?

Glad you rushed through the story, but some people actually take their time to enjoy the game, the story and everything else.
  6. DanteCollt

Show me your outfit of choice!

My V and Johnny have been spending a bit too much time together
  7. DanteCollt

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Victoria's ready to burn Arasaka from the inside out
  8. DanteCollt

what is the first ending you got ? (SPOIL)

Got the secret ending without even knowing it was supposed to be secret, then I let Johnny keep my V's body. It's my canon ending and I have no plans to change it anytime soon, it's just perfectly fitting for the way I see my world and my V and his relationship with Johnny.
  9. DanteCollt

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Good night and good bye, Night City
  10. DanteCollt

Bug - Phone Call Summons NPC

She looks comfy sitting like this.
  11. DanteCollt

Best Romance option?

Johnny. Jokes aside, I'm quite disappointed with all romance options and none of them are good nor have any real impact in the story. It's just a one-night thing that's quickly forgotten even when you visit your LIs.
  12. DanteCollt

[ VOTE NOW! ]By March 2021, you expect... [ VOTE NOW! ]

I believe this is gonna take longer than a couple of months but I really expect a better story with better endings, something that takes our choices into account - and better romance storylines as well, not a relationship that'll be forgotten and ignored once I walk away from the sex cutscene.
Top Bottom