Recent content by Davelix

+
  1. D

Hidden changes in the new patch of 7.5 gb?

I also think that the game looks way better now in PC. I also noticed a bit more natural color palete in velen. I would like to see a full changelog.
  2. D

The Witcher 3 Ruined My Gaming Life....

You can't play anything else because witcher 3 rised the bar very high, the game is beautiful, it has depth, plot and plays with your emotions.. it was really touching.. Now I've finished it I am on the same boat like you guys.. Hope they continue the series.. let's do a demand club for witcher...
  3. D

Hotfix 1.06 on the way (changelog inside)

I have completed the main quest "nameless", all the steps have the green tick mark but the quest doesn't move to completed list. Every time I complete another quest, always the quest tracker returns to Nameless. EDIT: here is an entire thread with the same issue...
  4. D

Witcher 3 break even?

Nice to hear that this masterpiece succeeded, hope they sell twice as much in the next few months.. and why? because they woth it.... and because this will push them to continue the Witcher series in the future:) well... after the vactions :)
  5. D

Open Letter from Marcin Iwiński -- co-founder of CD PROJEKT RED

I've played a lot of RP games in my life and now that I am not that young, it's hard to get excited with any of them .. but this one was the best game I've ever played in this genre.. It's the combination of stroy, very emotional indeed, the characters with their personalities and technology in...
  6. D

Patch 1.05 for PC out now!

1. LOD reduction is annoying.. why you do that on ultra settings... make a slide bar in options after all.. now when you run, things/foliage pop up in the horizon.. very annoying.. 2. In cut scenes, they also reduced the quality/level of detail in clothes/armors etc.. it was just fine.. why...
  7. D

V1.05 is up on GoG Galaxy and Steam

Thanks for the support.
  8. D

Oils should be usable in combat. Agree/Disagree?

It's part of the combat preparation, it's more than fine the way it is. ;) That said, it isn't right to be able to eat and drink during combat.
  9. D

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

+1 Witcher 3 has set the barrier very high.. Hope after the expansions, they should reconsider the chance for a sequel..
  10. D

POLL - Separated PC version with enhanced gfx as show in old videos

ofc +100 Tha game and story is awesome, on of the best, it's so pitty they didn't preserve the PC graphics, they lost their chance to blow us away as they did in W2. An encanced editions with these graphics would be perfect.. And for those who say that the version with the 2014-2013 graphics...
  11. D

Flat Sea Water?

Water generally is the most awful part of the graphics, the game is awesome in the other hand..
  12. D

Patch 1.04 for PC out now!

In 1.04, the chainmail is more shiny but I find it's blinking all the time which is annoying (Aliasing and shimmering have increased significantly). Thank you.
  13. D

Downloaded Patch 1.04, no info tho?

The chainmail is more shiny now but I find its blinking annoying.
  14. D

Witcher 3 Graphics

/cry /cry
  15. D

Witcher 3 Graphics

Could I add the colour palette of 2013, more photorealistic and less vivid colours, this may be result of the current rendering engine tho.
Top Bottom