Recent content by DDOS_420

+
  1. D

Dear CDPR, please give us back the original armor textures

Can't believe they don't even care about these purple outlines on some armors and the clipping problem...
  2. D

The same question interests me. Can someone test it?
  3. D

Petition for the "Enhanced edition" aka Legacy for the ages

Damn, your ideas are awesome. Didn't notice it back then. Especially the endings - very nice suggestion.
  4. D

Petition for the "Enhanced edition" aka Legacy for the ages

Thanks for such an awesome thread! I'd surely pay full price for the Enhanced Edition because the game is a masterpiece in industry, has the best storytelling ever but, there are such troubles as Reason of State quest and other small things which need to be tweaked in order to get to the...
  5. D

Well, the new patch is coming in about a week. I hope they will get back texture quality and fix the clipping problem.
  6. D

So true. In my new playthrough I noticed a lot of clipping errors, too. Never seen them before, considering it's my third playthrough. Looks awful.
  7. D

Agree. Teaser looks so much better. ---------- Updated at 12:48 PM ---------- Don't know about details on NPCs armors, but I noticed blue/purple lines on the NPCs clothing too.
  8. D

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

Yes, that's very good indeed, but they ignored the obvious design mistake I talked about earlier. That's a shame. BTW, made a thread about that, feel free to join: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/78281-THE-TIMELINE-ISSUE-Main-Quest-Spoilers
  9. D

Also, that armor update and retexture somehow influenced the clothing of NPCs. I started my new playthrough, and I can see these bright blue/purple outlines which are visible on Kaer Morhen and Viper armor sets on NPC clothing. I am in Velen already and noticed that glitch ot the lady in tavern...
  10. D

Yea, the new colors they made on the witcher sets don't even match with the colors which they left from the old design.
  11. D

Roccogrb Seems like not everything was brought back to original look by your mod. Look at the pvaxor post on page 15.
  12. D

THE TIMELINE ISSUE [Main Quest Spoilers]

Yea, developers told that you can invite friend long time ago before the release. Nothing new. So they ignored the design mistake...
  13. D

THE TIMELINE ISSUE [Main Quest Spoilers]

Yea, as @hedop had assumed, that aspect would change with Blood & Wine activated. Let's wait for tomorrow, if developers won't state anything themselves before the release. ---------- Updated at 11:35 PM ---------- Now when Blood & Wine is out, can anybody confirm that the problem we're...
  14. D

Yea, but there are also console players, not to mention that official support is always better.
  15. D

Besides all these oversaturated colors, in the new design most of these armos pieces don't match between each other. Wolven armor has bright red and black on the jacket and bright-yellow-olive on the pants. Other armor has that problem too. Aesthetically it doesn't seem beautiful at all. Also...
Top Bottom