Recent content by Dexhii

+
  1. Dexhii

Something is getting announced today

Looks like we have our Cyberpunk update. Not very surprising, but cool to know. So basically, straight into the sequel.
  2. Dexhii

Night City Wire returns!

Another great update, the game is really coming together ... maybe finally .. but still. It's awesome they added features that have been requested here for ages and some that probably should've been in there from the start. Some important highlights to me... Transmog system New Gigs More...
  3. Dexhii

Expansion marketing beginning this year (H2 2022)

I wonder if they have to confidence now to release something at an expo. Hit them hard and fast. Makes sense. You might be both right. It's all in the timing. 'H2' is a level of ambiguity that like northwold is also correctly pointing out that gives the investors something to go on without...
  4. Dexhii

I wouldn't be surprised they want to push the marketing angle really bad to boost sales of the base game. Step 1 of getting people to buy the expansion is getting them to buy the game in the first place. Using 1.6 as a bit of a springboard. Here's a relevant question from the Q&A that happen...
  5. Dexhii

I wouldn't make that assumption. They've been pretty busy working on making the game better (1.5+). Just because an expansion is worked on for a while, doesn't make it huge either. I'm more inclined to assume that they're now putting more effort into polishing it because glitches and/or bugs...
  6. Dexhii

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

It's definitely annoying -- the fixers rewards just appear in your stash. You don't get a symbol or some other UI element to show that it's new. Padre gives you "Seraph" a special Unity pistol. Wakako gives you "Byakko" a special Katana.
  7. Dexhii

What is the future fix road map, because!

This is a really old thread but I wanted to put it here because it was relevant. They have updated the "roadmap". I don't know whether i'm the first to figure this one out or there's already a thread about it -- I did my best to search. But the roadmap has been updated as of Updated on February...
  8. Dexhii

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

I made a separate post on another thread but for anyone wondering here is google translate's version
  9. Dexhii

Latest GOG news item but in a different language

I saw it as well. Going to the website nets 404. I ran it through google translate and these are the results (sorry for the grainy picture) It's probably "Night City Wire" :p but it looks like there's a free audiobook released for the Chinese *audience.
  10. Dexhii

fixer wont send me texts, what do you think of the changed driving?

The new driving model has it made it much more difficult to do slower deliberate manoeuvres in a car. Parking for instance. The car has a tendency to shift into first or reverse way too quickly meaning if you want to stop slowly it feels jittery. When I park now I more often than not hit the...
  11. Dexhii

Technical update

I wondered why I got a 60+ gigabyte update. Looks like they released a hotfix for 1.5. On PC I had to turn Ray Traced Shadows off because it made my PC chug, now it seems to be fixed. Good they jumped on it so quickly.
  12. Dexhii

Can't past time in the Aldecaldos Camp

I'm not able to use the bed either. Wonder if it's time gated -- locked in some way. Behind one of the text messages maybe? It was! I basically went back to V's apartment, slept, waited about 24 hours in game. Then I walked around a bit -- received a text message from Lizzy ... slept again --...
  13. Dexhii

Dear Cyber Santa - Wishlist

It's kinda cathartic to see they've added so much stuff people here (including me) have talked about forever. I was complaining about the UI/UX for ages, especially the lack of something as simple as pictures of the cars that are available for purchase. This update has definitely lifted my...
  14. Dexhii

REDstreams #2

Things I noted in the live-stream : Game balance Rebalanced perks Economy balance Vendor Restocking Prices changed to be more balanced. Not as expensive. Would've rather had them take the throwing knives out than turn them into boomerangs. But it is what it is. AI updates! -- Awesome...
  15. Dexhii

REDstreams #2

The last stream that I remember was a bit awkward. It was nice to see the real faces behind the studio but it was definitely obvious it wasn't really prepared and it didn't feel that comfortable. The quite considerable amount of stress you guys were probably under made that not a surprise. I...
Top Bottom