Recent content by Didntplaywitcher

+
  1. Didntplaywitcher

AI is the absolutely worst part of the game

This is true however cyberpunk as a product does not function for some. There is no art to be seen because it moves at 15fps and outright crashes leaving nothing to be seen but a solid blue screen. That's equivalent to that banana painting literally melting on sight.
  2. Didntplaywitcher

What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

The intro cinematic running at 15 fps as it still does and literally anything near night city. Still...after 1.1 patch. Cdpr will not ne able to get this pile of garbage to run at a stable 30fps on console. Garbage bin product
  3. Didntplaywitcher

About police system

Riiiight ,however the police are constantly bombarding me with calls for help. V is an honorary ncpd detective by 3 hours into the game. Wanted system is stupid out the gate and seems it was only added because other games have them😔
  4. Didntplaywitcher

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

I would like for my product to run at more than 10 fps on the hardware they sold it to me on. After thats done ill be passing on any future CDPR product with a price tag or free. One and done for me and any customer with half a brain.
  5. Didntplaywitcher

Cyberpunk 2077 Lost 79% of its Players in the First Month

😂😂😂 nice response
  6. Didntplaywitcher

What to do after everything is completed?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂...."this game is an RPG..best laugh of the day so far. Love it here
  7. Didntplaywitcher

Gta vs cyberpunk

Nah we expected what we've been shown for 8 years. And not have to find out the hard way that the genre was se 1609788850 Or ...we expected a fraction of what they've been lying about for 8 years.
  8. Didntplaywitcher

Can they really implement a good AI on enemies and good behaviour on citizens?

Enemy AI is good? You must be playing the 2018 version they flaked on. Enemies like every thing else in this game is on rails. There programmed to do 1 thing. Either run straight at you like a bull or hide behind cover until you break line of sight. No flanking no tactics. I think the AI in this...
  9. Didntplaywitcher

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I should have done the same and went with instincts saying there is no way under the sun they will deliver what they've been lying about for 8 year's. Disappointment in every conceivable way besides the art teams work.
Top Bottom