Recent content by DLFin

+
  1. DLFin

[Suggestion] Sixth Attribute – Empathy

Sure, anything to make the game more of a RPG is good in my books.
  2. DLFin

Hmm, I'm not sure. Yes, some playstyles can be linked to certain lifepaths, and it would make them actually impactful, but too much of that and it begins to conflict with the current design philosophy of CP2077, i.e. one of total player freedom. (Some people won't be keen on a change like...
  3. DLFin

Yeah, I think your idea works better as a skill tree. Also, adding lifepath-unique skill trees like that can be justified as some kind of replacement for Special Abilities that Cyberpunk PnP has for its Roles. I'm all for making lifepaths more unique and impactful. And if they ever decide to...
  4. DLFin

Immersion into any fictional world requires some suspension of disbelief. Yes, Humanity and Cyberpsychosis don't fit well with our reality. But that just one of those quirks making the Cyberpunk world interesting and special. (And, to be honest, almost all lore can be reduced to just fluff.)...
  5. DLFin

I'm not suggesting adding in Empathy as a balancing restrictive measure, though? It would instead give more flexibility to character builds, while expanding on cyberware and companion mechanics. You can now have a build focused on Revolvers, Blades, Quickhacks, etc, etc, so why not a Cyberware...
  6. DLFin

As many people here, I enjoy playing Cyberpunk 2077, but still think there are areas of the game in need of improvement. One of them is rather fundamental – its attribute system. I think that CP2077 and any future installment of the game series would greatly benefit from reintroduction of one of...
  7. DLFin

Went for a Drive - Seeking Plan B

Plan B is an Iconic weapon. Iconic loot in the game has yellow color indication, compared to orange for legendaries. I agree that it is a bit confusing, but it works as designed, I guess. It can be upgraded all the way to Legendary, though, if you invest into Technical Ability (you need 18 for...
  8. DLFin

Where/when do you get the Kerry Eurodyne quest line

You need to complete four main quests "Automatic Love", "Transmission", "Life During Wartime" and "Search and Destroy". You have only the last one left, it seems (more specifically, it's 2 quests after "Gimme Danger"). After that, there is a Rogue quest chain ("Chippin' In" and "Blistering...
  9. DLFin

Afterlife access point

Yeah, there are several access points like that. You can't hack them, sadly. There is one under the floor of Randy's trailer, as well, and some that are placed inside objects (generators, etc).
  10. DLFin

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Enjoyed my last playthrough a lot!
  11. DLFin

Show me your outfit of choice!

Tried to mix up Nomad, Techie and Netrunner legendary clothes for my reformed Corpo->Nomad V.
  12. DLFin

Mod Crafting For Dummies

It's a bit OT, but I use CyberpunkSaveEditor by PixelRick. I mostly use it for inventory management, though. As for your problem, it's probably easier to use a CheatEngine table, set your player level to whatever you need, then save and reload.
  13. DLFin

Mod Crafting For Dummies

Yeah, it doesn't matter for things with fixed bonuses like Bully or Panacea, but for Armadillo, specifically (the only mod people usually stack) I think, it does. Or maybe it works until you hit player level 50, because there is an item level cap, I guess? Crafting is weird. There is an "item...
  14. DLFin

Mod Crafting For Dummies

You're asking about mods specifically? Alrighty. Firstly, you need to find the crafting specs for the mod you want. Some specs are sold in shops (clothing mods - clothing shops, weapon mods - weapon shops, cyberware mods - ripperdocs, note, however, that atm cyberware mods are not improved by...
  15. DLFin

POLL: Who is your favorite fixer in Night City?

Mr. Hands, because he doesn't want to sell me a car. JK. (We really need more of him, though.) I liked El Capitán the most (as others said, he has great gigs), and Wakako the least (she is a great character, but veeeery sleazy).
Top Bottom