Recent content by earl088

+
  1. E

The Witcher + Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard

Any update on this problem ?
  2. E

Cutscenes causing blurred graphics (DO NOT MERGE)

Doesnt setting the light detail to medium work for everyone ?
  3. E

Sound and EAX ( mss32.dll ) issues

Im using Windows Vista x64 Ultimate with an X-Fi Extrem Music ( latest drivers and alchemy version ) and when i enable EAX mode i dont get any sound.. can anyone share their alchemy settings for this game. thanks.
  4. E

so hows it on your end ?
  5. E

Lighting Quality Low vs Med vs High

Between low and mid aside from the day light transition, i also noticed that geralt is more "shiney" from med to high cant really tell the diff.
  6. E

Anyone has horizontal lines across the screen while in-game?

Its the game engines problem, setting the shadows to medium solves that issue.
  7. E

Setting the light quality to medium fixed it for many.
  8. E

Lighting Quality Low vs Med vs High

Lighting Quality Low vs Med vs High I cant seem to spot the difference between the 3 lighting quality settings, anyone care to show me some really good screen captures that obviously shows it ?
  9. E

I also have this problem but ive gotten used to it, but i do hope it gets fixed soon.. the blur really takes alot out from the immersion
  10. E

I doubt logitech can really do anything about this since the witcher is interfacing with the software.But i cant believe even upto the enhanced edition simple and obvious bugs like this got out and will probably never get fixed before i am able to finish the game.
Top Bottom