Recent content by easyjoy

+
  1. E

Homecoming Date Reveal

Am i the only that wishes the border of golden cards to be fancier?
  2. E

The season has ended!

Obviously, many people cant understand the frustration point. It is not about having to wait for one more day, it is about the disappointment after rushing to the computer with tremendous excitement and realized things you expected did not happen. Waiting one day or few days is nothing for me if...
  3. E

Check out Shupe's Holiday Bag o’ Kegs!

Transaction in progress, progress forever. Any idea how to solve this?
  4. E

Twitch Drops arrive to GWENT!

I see, thanks.
  5. E

I realized the instruction said "chance", does it mean i will only receive the notification when i had that chance? In that case, everything makes sense.
  6. E

Cant receive twitch drop I did link my account (i received 100 powder), but i received no notification. I have been watching for hours and i got nothing, wondering what should i do to make this work.
  7. E

I have connected my twitch account to gog account, but i cant enable the drop function since i couldnt find the notification which is mentioned in the instruction. Anyone knows what can i do to make it work?
  8. E

Next hotfix / patch

When is next update? Is it close to now or it is unclear to see?
  9. E

Round start mulligan UI frozen

Please contact me if video provements are necessary.
  10. E

Round start mulligan UI frozen

Redraw Bug Report! This bug usually happen during the redraw section of the second round. I cannot redraw any card when it happens and i have to bear the punishment which is taking away one of my cards after time running out. I encountered this bug TWICE in my rank play today and it happened...
  11. E

Analyzing every Anti-Weather / Weather-Support card

Thats why there are units that clear the weather on the row. Here's the question, when would Skellige have such units?
  12. E

When will the Current Season end?

When does this season exactly end? Like the title, could someone answer this question for me please?
  13. E

Share Your (Creative) Deck Names

I named a discard deck "MDP" which stands for "Mental Disorder Patient" because it looks like units are suiciding frequently. XD For Nigafrad spy deck, i call it "CIA."
  14. E

The direction gwent has taken

I feel the same way
  15. E

Extreme vulnerable against weather monster

Extreme vulnerable against weather monster This faction currently demands massive stacking of units on the row. Its usually on the first row. Every time when weather monster put a weather on that row, it is painful for me. They have more weather effects than my clear sky+ silver weather counter...
Top Bottom