Recent content by Eixxx

+
  1. Eixxx

Why was braindance removed, especially since we can buy braindances?

I was buying every single BD. Now, i've discovered they are useless (huge facepalm, bros)
  2. Eixxx

Can we not name our characters??

By the way... Since it's a single player, why would you want to rename your character? If I'm not wrong, the main character is supposed to be "us".
  3. Eixxx

What happened to the female "V" from 2018? (Poll Inside)

Maybe we can buy new ones during the gameplay
  4. Eixxx

Now playing [music]

Machine from Hobbes Sakuga
  5. Eixxx

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

I've heard times ago we shouldn't see a HUD without affording an EYE enhancement. What happened? Is there so much differences from the original proposal?
  6. Eixxx

Anyone struggling running the game on mid or even high end PC ?

I getting 40~50fps with a SSD, 1070ti, 7700K, 32gb ram. 1607607190 I don't think it's a low-end. I have a very close specs you have and I can play everything +60fps Higher specs than ours are also getting poor perfomance.
  7. Eixxx

Tagging broken on pc

I'm stuck at tagging enemy tutorial with a female street kid "V". Yesterday, I walked in circles trying to find a way to tag those 4 choombas with no answer. Tutorial says to use MMB to tag them. I tried: -tag them with/without cyberware; -Walking in circles looking for a different location to...
  8. Eixxx

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hey, choombas
  9. Eixxx

Can we not name our characters??

Maybe is like V for Vendetta. We'll know his/her name later.
  10. Eixxx

Are you disappointed?

Since I'm stucked at a tutorial because of an unresponding tag function (gamebreaking), I'm not disappointed so far. I was prepared for some bugs during D-day.
  11. Eixxx

What happened to the female "V" from 2018? (Poll Inside)

It looks like you missed a few steps during character creator. I created a female V and she doesn't look "tired" like this. Tonight I'll post a print.
  12. Eixxx

Tagging broken on pc

That's Ok. I'm accepting suggestions. Since I can't leave that "room" I walked in circles for more than an hour trying to find any way to tag them. I even watched a video from a guy doing this tutorial mission and I repeated every single step :( 1607601818 CDPR needs fix this ASAP or an option...
  13. Eixxx

Tagging broken on pc

Hold=tab/PRESS=CAPSLOCK to cyberware, then tried to press MMB. Still not working to tag anyone. And I can't restart tutorial. There isn't an option.
  14. Eixxx

Performance Issues / Poor Optimization

I'm playing with a SSD, 1070ti, 7700K and 32gbRam getting around 50fps
Top Bottom