Recent content by Elviento1918

+
  1. E

Wiedźmin 3: Dziki Gon na PAX East 2015 - Nowe wideo z rozgrywki!

No ewentualnie postarajcie sie pozbyc jak najwiekszej ilosci bug'ow i glitch'y zeby za bardzo nie przeszkadzaly w grze. Poza tym z dostepnych do tej pory materialow gra prezentuje sie genialnie. Dla mnie najwazniejsza jest fabula i wiem ze sie nie zawiode. Oby W3 sprzedal sie w jak najwiekszym...
  2. E

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

this DLC policy should be immediately implemented by other companies in the gaming industry. That's very cool CD Projekt Red, thanks:)
  3. E

Watch The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt “The Trail” Opening Cinematic

I love this intro, its really something special and for the true fans it's priceless :)
  4. E

my first thought when I saw it:)
  5. E

My first thought when I saw it:)
  6. E

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - The Q&A Video

I think they've made it very clear. Once You've made a certain potion there is no need to make it again, it will automatically get refilled during meditation.
  7. E

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - The Q&A Video

wow, that was an awesome Q&A. Very clear answers + examples illustrating the point when needed +some humor as well. Very, very cool:)
  8. E

CD PROJEKT RED and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt at gamescom 2014 wrap up. New gameplay video released!

Guys go see it if You haven't already, it's so awesome I'm freaking out!!:)
  9. E

San Diego Comic Con - Q&A & Video Materials

Guys, where is that 30 min gameplay from comic-con You promised?
  10. E

Announcing Gwent and bolstering Xbox One Collector’s Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Exactly, would be very cool. Awesome quality mug with carved likeness of characters from the game...very cool:)
  11. E

Announcing Gwent and bolstering Xbox One Collector’s Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Thank You Marcin for that statement, we need exactly that, a little bit of reassurance. Your fans are just worried and You can't blame them.
  12. E

Sure man, Your entitled to Your opinion. If You don't share my view Im perfectly fine with that. I just think that our concern is legitimate and guy's from CD Projekt RED should know about it. We don't hate them, on the contrary, we acknowledge and appreciate what they've done do far and how...
  13. E

Mr. Iwinski says "If you still consider that adding two decks of Gwent cards and a map of the in-game world to the Xbox One CE equals us betraying our values and not fulfilling our promises, well, it does make us sad, but the final call is always yours to make." Dear Mr. Iwinski This is not...
Top Bottom