Recent content by Erdrick80

+
  1. Erdrick80

Patch 1.31

No FSR yet I see... maybe next time.
  2. Erdrick80

The Wrong DLCs or The Wrong Priorities (POLL)

We should start asking all the movie directors what to add to their movies from now on. It's their game. You either like it or not. This is getting old. Seriously.
  3. Erdrick80

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

HOLY HELL...... this patch is amazing and so much of it. CDPR truly, truly cares. They went above and beyond with this one. Its incredible the amount of work that must of gone into this. Very impressive and well deserve of praise to the fullest. I'm very stoked and can't wait for what the...
  4. Erdrick80

DLSS 2.2.11 works miracles (Remember to update Nvidia Drivers)

You guys are lucky with dlss. I was one of those campers trying to get my hands on one of them 3080s.But after trying ended up giving up and ended up getting an MSI GAMING X TRIO 6900XT. and I would rather have dlss like you guys. Congratulations to all of you, seriously.
  5. Erdrick80

Really?! [Disappointed with DLCs]

Loved the stream and those were some good dlc especially with cat. I'm a cat lover so it was perfect. Too bad no fsr, but great work on their part. Best part was the teaser of expansions coming out in the future, looking forward to it for sure, take my money! Once again, thank you CDPR for...
  6. Erdrick80

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

I love the way the update is introduced, makes me feel like I'm still connected to the game in a sense, and I love it. This are very good Updates, and its a sign they care and game is not put in the back burner, and I welcome it. Looking forward to Tomorrow's stream, the only true update I am...
  7. Erdrick80

Communication and the Road Ahead

Isn't that the truth. You can only imagine how much I spent on this PC just to play this game. well... Also cause I love the hobby but, usually games like this trigger that instinct of building again. It always start with a game though. My last build was 5years ago cause any game barely made it...
  8. Erdrick80

Cut Content?

Ha i just saw that! especially when the physical map has extra stuff that the game map doesn't i found that very interesting.
  9. Erdrick80

The Writhing of Night City....

Also, to note. When you go do that 6th street side quest with shooting targets...one of the gang member recognizes you and tells he's boss that he knows who you are and that you shot at their gang members and then hell brakes loose and all shoot the crap out of you. Preventing you from getting...
  10. Erdrick80

Communication and the Road Ahead

Wow! That is so awesome that they did that! You don't know how bad I want CDPR to implement this in the game. 50ish native to 80ish FPS in fsr is really, really good! Thank you for posting this video it gives me a great example of what my setup will run when they decide to implement fsr since I...
  11. Erdrick80

What Cyberpunk 2077 "2013 version" might have look like in UE4/5

You don't know how happy it makes me that cyberpunk 2077 was not made third person. I can't stand those games anymore. Seeing the character distracts me. Thank you CDPR for not making it a third person game!!!!!
  12. Erdrick80

Will AMD's FidelityFX Super Resolution be available next week for CP2077 ?

Seriously FSR is needed. Even with my MSI GAMING X TRIO 6900XT I can barely break 25fps with Ray tracing on 3440x1440 res. I mean come on! It's needed!
  13. Erdrick80

What do you actually LIKE about the game?

What i love about the game is, the story, gameplay (on HARDEST MODE), graphics, the crafting/upgrade, the cyberpunk vive the lifestyle of game, i mean i think there is really nothing i don't like, if i list what i like ill be here forever. But most of all that its not an MMORPG been there and...
  14. Erdrick80

How Night City would feel with more realistic sound design

I loved it man , very good work. Really brings more life to the city in my OPINION. If there was an option from the normal in game sound and one to yours. I would definitely pick your version.
Top Bottom