Recent content by Griff1981

+
  1. Griff1981

A real roadmap for CP2077

haven't they said they are proud of the game, on pc at least? With that in mind I'm taking it that they just want to get rid of the bugs then just do DLC and MP. I do like your ideas though
  2. Griff1981

Why is there so much cut content? [Possible Spoilers]

I thought as much.
  3. Griff1981

Why is there so much cut content? [Possible Spoilers]

I've seen people say there was content cut in the 6th month gap with Jackie. Where does this information come from? Was it shown anywhere? Did the devs show stuff from the 6th months? I cant find anything on it....
  4. Griff1981

Is this cut content?

Am glad I'm not the only one who thought this. Seemed really odd and didnt fit
  5. Griff1981

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

This sums up everything I feel too.
  6. Griff1981

I feel the same, the Ai and other stuff wont be touched.
  7. Griff1981

Lol, it so looked like you said. I dont think we will see any significant content this year looking at that. Also no free DLC this month either...?
  8. Griff1981

So no free dlc this month. How could last gen be looking good when it struggles to hit 20fps just walking outside ?? Lol
  9. Griff1981

Neon Apparel

I get saddened seen things like this. So much stuff not included
  10. Griff1981

Who is Mr Blue Eyes? (spoilers)

This would be great if it comes back to this as some sort of underlying plot.
  11. Griff1981

patch 1.07

Be delayed
  12. Griff1981

It just does not come together, street cred, clothes, and cars

It's such a shame this game, I love it but then become cross thinking of stuff this game should have and how it could be so much better.
  13. Griff1981

The futur of Cyberpunk 2077

Defo to early for them to think about follow up ,need to sort this one out first.
  14. Griff1981

Who is Mr Blue Eyes? (spoilers)

I've seen on a reddit post that the profit out side Misty's has the same ring and the guy who is running for mayor, Perez
  15. Griff1981

CDPR!!! Why cant i buy this one?

It was probably to hard to do or didnt work well enough to have us able to keep it in the game :rolleyes:
Top Bottom