Recent content by Exentryk

+
  1. E

Share your V! (build edition)

Undying NetGunner (Maxtac Killer) This is an end game build and is used on Very Hard difficulty. It was created in patch 2.02. Strengths: Kills Maxtac waves on Very Hard. Can stealth via Quickhacking Can one-shot with the gun Very ammo-efficient (because one-shot build)
  2. E

Witcher 3 Video Download Center

Link is dead. Got an updated link?
  3. E

Best operating system?

Upload speed is less important than damage. But if you plan to use breach protocol, then damage is more than enough so people can prioritize upload speed. Breach Protocol for me got really boring by the end and it slows down the pacing too much. So I prefer using quick hacks straight away...
  4. E

Best operating system?

TETRATRONIC RIPPLER MK.4: Ultimate quickhacks can spread once. Cost of ultimate quickhacks is reduced by 3. Upload time is reduced by 75%. All quickhacks have cooldown reduced by 45%. NETWATCH NETDRIVER MK.5: Increases RAM recovery rate by 9 units per 60 seconds. Quickhack spread...
  5. E

All Endings in 4K

The secret ending depends on the game story / quests you've done. But yeah you're right, the rest you can see them all from the one save. I actually prefer it this way to be honest. If I had to play the full game again just to see one or two endings, I wouldn't have bothered, and it would have...
  6. E

All Endings in 4K

Yeah, I was thinking the same. That the main storyline is pretty short, but then there is so much content just in the endings which some people might not even bother seeing. Might have been better to extend the main storyline and reduce the endings.
  7. E

All Endings in 4K

It's amazing how many endings this game has and how meaty they all are. There is probably 10+ hours of content just in endings alone. Fantastic stuff! Below is a playlist of all the endings (in 4K): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLchrryUPnjDTeV3ZYD6bzh0BojUPkIEKj
  8. E

Wrong build, too bad apparently

Here are all the fights on Very Hard and with no points in melee. Just have a good crit build. Use Gorilla Arms.
  9. E

Don't Fear The Reaper (Very Hard)

I don't really find playing with KBM enjoyable. Prefer controllers.
  10. E

I'm playing on PC with a controller as I can't play with KBM. And since I'm terrible at aiming, I can only use smart weapons. And Skippy is the best for that. This challenge run is definitely a lot of fun for all builds.
  11. E

This was so much fun! Hopefully we get more of this in the DLCs.
  12. E

What's your favourite quest?

Yeah, that Brain Dance Jesus quest was something else!
  13. E

(Patch 1.1) Handguns Level 20 Perk Still Doesnt Work!

The level 20 Handguns perk called "The Good, The Bad and the Ugly" still does not work in patch 1.1. The Good, The Bad And The Ugly - After a successful Crit Hit with a Pistol or Revolver, damage and Armor increase by 30% for 5 seconds. System: PC (GOG) Patch: 1.1
  14. E

Yeah, Pyramid Song is also a really nice quest coz it's so different.
  15. E

Mine is 'The Hunt', so far.
Top Bottom