Recent content by exogenesis09

+
  1. E

Patch 1.1

For the love of this game potential, fix/patch the damn AI first CDPR especially the cops and NPC behavior then slowly add small detail content which is the most important "Physics". When its all gone smoothly for old-gen console, add Huge Content exclusively only for New-Gen Console and PC...
  2. E

CDProjekt Red Devs Hope you read this.

There was some rumors that CDPR doesn't really have a sufficient fund to make this ambitious world. Now that they saw how much people anticipated and bought this game, they probably haven't expected that it will just paid all the development cost in less than 1 week including the refunds. I...
  3. E

I hope you guys a have a nice holiday. Here's some of the points I'm trying to make simplified in a video.
  4. E

I mean the RPG element is all there, we all saw how detailed their story telling and how gorgeous Night City is. The Quests are kinda meh (could be improve) and its probably there to introduce us in the world to allow CDPR to showcase us this new ambitious dialogue system that will evolve dead...
  5. E

Is this game an rpg?

I mean the RPG element is all there, we all saw how detailed their story telling and how gorgeous Night City is. The Quests are kinda meh (could be improve) and its probably there to introduce us in the world to allow CDPR to showcase us this new ambitious dialogue system that will evolve dead...
  6. E

When I discovered Cyberpunk 2077 4 years ago when Witcher 3 was rising, I thought Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be the most detailed RPG because of a new engine Redengine 4. I expect that the engine will introduce next gen physics, AI and immersive player choice that will offer ambitious and better...
  7. E

We are not stupid, GTA physics and AI is justified to a "must have" in every open world sandbox games right now. If a game refuses to use such tech to an extent to make the game more immersive the same way, then its a failure to be called as a "next-gen". Rockstar didn't invented Euphoria...
  8. E

Side Activity in FREE ROAM

The game side quest popping up out of nowhere from people calling you (aka giving you side mission immediately) without knowing/meeting them first is one of my immersion breaking part of this game. Side activities will come for sure easily in future updates, but the immersion us getting side...
  9. E

One more thing I'm getting pissed the most in this game aside from game breaking bugs that I reconsider. Imagine working in the game for 7 years and they haven't think about having euphoria physics in their game engine first. This is my greatest disappointment from CDPR making an ambitious...
  10. E

Features and fixes we need to have for Cyberpunk 2077 that could have been alot more better (for devs): 1.) Real time hair growing over time and having a haircut on a barbershop. Yep thats my no. 1 because that's a good feature need to have for every character building open world game. 2.) Fix...
  11. E

Perspective Thread: Third Person vs First Person debate goes HERE.

Third Person View as Option after finishing the Game Main Story or 100% Complete would be the most greatest teasing reward for the people who would like to play it in Third Person. Wouldn’t be great so people would get more curious for NG+?
  12. E

Perspective Thread: Third Person vs First Person debate goes HERE.

I’m back here again after watching a surprisingly wonderful move by CDPR to show us a gameplay. I don’t like to explain more about the details as I’m astonished of what I saw from this world based on what my character can see in the world (FPP). My only advice would be to add an option of Third...
  13. E

Melee combat, please have depth and make it just as engaging as the fps gameplay.

To think that the game is a First Person Perspective RPG Game. All I could think of near the combat is imagining of what V:TM in first person which is actually fast paced with newly improve systems like cover system, wall running, hacking, environment combat interaction and seamless interaction...
  14. E

Combat Thread - General

Is there any info about stealth & interrogation in the game? I’m talking about those where I can play the game without killing someone via suppressing them with stealth (MGS 5 Interrogation System) will be included similarly in the game? I hope they will put a similar system in the game so I...
  15. E

Combat Thread - General

I’m not finish watching it yet, but YongYea confirmed that the game offer Fast Paced Combat which I’m really excited too as I say since the past. The fact that the fast paced action does make sense for them to implement it in the game due it’s recognizable content as a both Shooter/Melee Action...
Top Bottom