Recent content by F1REXWOLF

+
  1. F1REXWOLF

Possible spoiler Is this appearing for everyone? I'm on Xbox 1

Well, no surprise there then. At least there's an active visual promise though. Appreciate the feedback
  2. F1REXWOLF

Possible spoiler Is this appearing for everyone? I'm on Xbox 1

I'm not sure if this is something that wasn't supposed to be added yet, and my game hasn't had any patches installed AFAIK so, am I just late to the conversation, or is this a known thing already? With regard to this, it just shows up. There still isn't a skill tree. Furthermore, I don't know...
  3. F1REXWOLF

After playing the game, would you apply "Never Fade Away" content meaning toward V now?

I know the original song is meant for Johnny and Alt as a foreshadow of what role they have in this game. But after having played and gone through all the shit NC gives us, I started to feel like we are the "good" that's fighting to keep things together. We change NC around more or less for a...
  4. F1REXWOLF

[Spoiler Alert] What is your most favorite song/music?

Is this the background ambiance song that's played right before "been good to know ya?" in Mikoshi? 1613071891 Honestly, I can't pick a favorite. I just have the OST playing on repeat on Spotify during schoolwork haha. It's all great. Title wise though, V. Cuse who doesn't love their...
  5. F1REXWOLF

Shoot through walls?

Pretty sure I did... Isn't that why the damn things take almost a second to shoot? I know I was shooting charged shots (gun becomes shaky as all hell, little charge indicator scrolls either from bottom to up/ left to right to indicate) into a shipping container on a pinged "marked" Maelstrom...
  6. F1REXWOLF

Shoot through walls?

Thanks! I'll give that a try and see what happens! 1611467972 Turns out my game is just FUBAR with tech weapons. experimented with one target. Pinged, locked, all resistances down... "whole kit and kaboodle all it needed to do was go through a single piece of corrugated metal... nada. Guess...
  7. F1REXWOLF

Shoot through walls?

What can Tech weapons not shoot through? I've got an issue where I'll be in a firefight and shoot with the tech shotgun, it'll go through containers or brick walls, but a canvas tent stops everything? Granted I haven't done much in the engineering tree yet but if anything canvas should be...
  8. F1REXWOLF

judy not calling me to get shotgun

I think this last one might be after the Drunk Judy text? Think it's 1. Calabracita? Drunk Judy Surprise Not 100% though
  9. F1REXWOLF

High level Hacking

What difficulty setting are you playing at? I forgot to upgrade the difficulty so on Normal, yes, OP is a complete understatement.
  10. F1REXWOLF

judy not calling me to get shotgun

The frequency of calls and texts with Judy varies. I may have done 3-4 missions in a row with side-crime sweep up before I got a random text or call. AFAIK there isn't a "set" amount of time for these interactions. However, after Judy gave me the access code to her apartment, I went there to...
  11. F1REXWOLF

[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

With the Star ending, During the interactive dialogue with Alt in Mikoshi, IIRC Alt informs V that due to the genetic alterations the biochip has done to the body if V returns then they will have 6 months remaining to live (due to the body fighting off the psyche as an infection now) I believe...
  12. F1REXWOLF

I'd estimate the total time to be several days at most. First for V and Panam to get out of Arasaka. Then have V contact Judy about meeting up and leaving, while everyone else gets a farewell message. Figure a full day for deciding what's worth taking and leaving behind. Nomads have to get...
  13. F1REXWOLF

I posted something akin to this in another part of the forums and was basically told, "this is supposed to be a dark game, get used to it." And since I never played The Witcher series or anything CDPR has put out, figured they were right. But now that you've jogged my memory i do remember doing...
  14. F1REXWOLF

[SPOILERS] Soulkiller technology

The movie "Transcendence" with Johnny Depp goes over this in a good amount of detail. But ultimately I believe it's what you personally consider a "soul" to be. I don't think that scientifically it can be answered through "yes or no" study, experimenting, and conclusion. With respect to Alt and...
Top Bottom